one

.

hoseok sat on his computer as he was waiting for the tickets to go on sale. he was smiling widely as he was imagining himself seeing his biggest idol. he was flustered as he thought of his idol looking at him.

hoseok looked at the time to see if it was close and he only had two minutes left. it was silent in the room except the little clicking noises that hoseok was making with his fingernails. the noise never bothered him because he couldn't hear it.

It was time and hoseok refreshed the page and twenty tickets were already sold. hoseok worked fast to get good seats but he had a money limit. he couldn't get front seats because they cost too much.

hoseok tried so hard but all the seats were gone except for six seats on the front row. Hoseok didn't hesitate and it clicked to buy the ticket. he got the ticket.

hoseok held his chest close with the fear and anxiety slowly going away. he finally got a ticket but he had to work double shifts to pay off the debt that he was in at the moment. Hoseok didn't care, he could see his beloved idol after all the years of watching from a small screen.

Hoseok bought tickets for yoongi's concert that was happening in three months from the moment. hoseok couldn't pass up the only opportunity possible.

after the long, dreadful three months, hoseok finally got in his car to drive to the venue that yoongi was holding his concert. hoseok was so happy that his dimples popped out.

hoseok made sure to look perfect for the important day.

hoseok was on the front row as yoongi was making his intro. hoseok could feel the sound waves from his feet and ears. he could feel the music. he didn't need to know what it sounded like for him to like the others music.

but hoseok did glance at the interpreter on the corner. he didn't understand from hearing so he needed to see what yoongi was saying. hoseok smiled as he saw the lyrics that yoongi wrote. yoongi looked so glamorous in stage. hoseok's eyes shined as he looked up at the stage.

hoseok couldn't hear when someone was saying 'move' constantly. hoseok moved a little but it was enough for the person so they pushed hoseok to the side.

hoseok felt tears forming but he couldn't cry at the most important place in his life. hoseok didn't notice yoongi saying on his mic, "don't push! everyone should have a nice day at my concert. don't make it a bad one for pushing!" hoseok looked at the interpreter and he sadly smiled up at yoongi. yoongi smiled back and hoseok blushed lightly.

yoongi had a mixture of rap and vocal songs. that is why so many liked him. including hoseok although rap songs are harder for hoseok to understand, he loved yoongi.

.