forty five

.

hoseok tensed up and faced the sink again with little glances at the mirror.

the man walked passed hoseok and went straight to one of the stalls in a rush. he looked like he needed to go.

once he was done, he got out to clean his hands.

hoseok kept his eyes on the sink with embarrassment.

the man was about to dry his hands when he saw who was next to him.

"h-hey, aren't you hoseok?" the man asked while pointing at the young boy. hoseok quickly nodded, turning off the sink.

"well, hello, first of all, i-i just want to say thank you," the man spoke while hoseok was rushing to get out. but he stopped when he heard the man's words.

"t-tank you? f-for wat?" hoseok said.

"yoongi always tweeted depressing tweets during debut times. he always says that he's not happy with himself and that he doesn't love himself. after awhile, he slowly stopped," the man spoke, hoseok listening.

"it wasn't until then that i realized that he found you. he smiled more during concerts and seemed to enjoy being around fans now," he continued, "i love you for that."

"o-oh course not like that, b-b-but you know. yoongi means a lot to me. he means the world to me and if anything were to happen to him...i would die. we all do," the man said while clearly trying not to cry.

hoseok felt the tears as well.

"we all care about him that we once thought that he was trying to end his life so we called the police. y-yeah, it's everywhere in the internet. though it was six years ago, it still breaks my heart."

hoseok never knew this. he was only a fan for a little over four years. he never tried to know yoongi more so he went based on the tweets that he never deleted.

the man laughed it out when he realized that he felt a tear roll.

"you can learn more if you go in the internet. it was nice to finally meet you, hoseok. thank you for saving yoongi in time."

.