sixty seven

.

"what are scared of?" seokjin asked while yoongi sat down on a chair on the dinner table.

"what do you mean?"

"you and hoseok aren't publicly showing your relationship. why?"

"because i don't want to?"

"there's so much more than that, yoongi. don't be afraid to tell me or namjoon. we're here to help you not to make you feel secured in your own mind," seokjin patted yoongi's back.

"i'm telling you, there's nothing to be afraid of," yoongi smiled.

"hoseok's not feeling well, yoongi," seokjin lied.

yoongi looked up to face seokjin eye to eye, "he's fine."

"hoseok has blind spots and is suffering from head injuries. he's suffering because you only think about yourself," seokjin continued. "maybe it's best that he goes home and rests for the rest of the month."

yoongi's eyes became glossed up after those words. he put his head low and kept any eye contact away.

"i-i won't be l-like that anym-more. p-please don't m-make him g-go," yoongi sobbed while bringing his hand up to his eyes to block his tears from being seen.

"then tell me."

"i'm scared! i'm scared of the media, of people! i'm scared that i'll be judged by everyone like they did to me back then! my life was hell back and i don't want to go back!" yoongi broke down.

"i'm scared that people will betray me like they did before!"

"yoongi, this is different. we live in a different era with new people coming into your life. you have the six of us here for you," seokjin rubbed circles on yoongi's back to calm him down.

"you don't understand, jin. my life was so bad and i'm terrified now. i don't want to lose hoseok to my past," yoongi's puffy red eyes made seokjin kind of regret talking about the situation but he needed to in order to make things play out better.

"talk things out with hoseok. he is an understanding soul. he will not leave you for some past mistake, okay?"

"i-i'll try."

.