two

.

it was the middle of the concert when yoongi, out of nowhere, put the mic in front on hoseok's face. hoseok looked up at yoongi and he only smiled, "sing!" hoseok couldn't hear, he saw from the interpreter. yoongi noticed and he got back up and started singing again. he completely ignored him but hoseok couldn't stop from feeling embarrassed.

hoseok knew that there were people behind him that were cursing at him. he lowered his head in shame and didn't jump and down as yoongi was singing. hoseok didn't have the spirit anymore and yoongi noticed.

during a break, yoongi went next to the interpreter and whispered something into their ear that no one else could hear. yoongi then went towards a guard that was near hoseok and whispered something into their ear as well.

it was after the concert that a guard approached hoseok before he could leave to his home. hoseok knew that he had to point to his ears and sign that he can't hear.

hoseok turned around and he saw that the interpreter from the concert was right beside the guard. the guard said something that the interpreter signed so hoseok could understand.

'min yoongi has ordered us to talk with you if you would like to talk with him. he saw how you struggled during the concert today and he wanted to meet with you in person to make sure you were or are okay,' the interpreter signed.

'no, it's okay. i had fun today. there's no need to disturb yoongi hyung. he's probably tired so i don't want to cause him stress," hoseok signed back and the interpreter told the guard what hoseok said.

'maybe we can have your phone number and yoongi can contact you. yoongi gave us orders and we promised him that we would get you to come,' the interpreter signed what the guard said as a response. hoseok sighed as he gave up. he really didn't want to disturb yoongi but he just wanted to get home as quick as possible so he agreed.

'sure, xxx,' hoseok signed his number as the guard wrote it down on a piece of paper, the interpreter telling him.

after the trouble, hoseok went back to his car to drive home. he was happy that yoongi cared for him but he didn't want to cause any trouble. yoongi already had other concerts to attend so it must've been tiring, hoseok didn't want to make it worse.

.