sixty three

.

"soo...can i start a real conversation?" jimin started talking after a couple of minutes of just nonsense talking. everyone smiled at jimin to continue.

"first, can i tell them hobi?" jimin asked

"about what?" hoseok asked, faking his confused face. jimin sighed.

"about the one reason that yoongi managed to meet you in the first place," jimin tried to whisper but everyone heard.

"i-i don't recall."

"hobi, please, they need to know," jimin asked hoseok desperately. namjoon breathed in through his mouth and rubbed his neck in frustration.

"about what?!"

"hoseok, it's nothing to be ashamed of," namjoon started. "we already know."

hoseok's eyes widened in shock. he turned his neck to see jimin but jimin just had a frown on his face. hoseok's headache did not go well with his heart that was just broken by his best friend, "you told them? without asking me first?"

"hobi, i'm sorry. i just wanted to protect you!"

"don't call me that! i-i need to use the restroom," hoseok got off his seat and left the group of friends. jimin tried to stop him but namjoon stopped him, "he needs to calm down."

"hold on, what am i missing?" yoongi asked with no knowledge of what was happening.

.