ten

.

when hoseok got off the stage, he went backstage where staff were helping him with his messy face. they cleaned up hoseok and fixed up his clothes for extra.

hoseok could feel the bass on his feet as yoongi was rapping his hit song, "agust d."

hoseok then was sent back in the crowd to watch the rest of the concert. jungkook smiled at him as he was walking down the small stairs and the security guard showing his big smile.

yoongi kept an eye on hoseok incase he was mistreated again. he wouldn't accept that type of behavior for anyone.

the concert ended and hoseok waited for most of the people to leave so he could leave. he hated crowded places, especially when going up the stairs or going through doors. that's when the same body guard that helped him approached him.

'hoseok, can we talk for a moment?' the man signed so he could understand. he loved the fact the man studied sigh language for moments like this. hoseok nodded his head 'yes'

'i saw you on stage today and i was wondering if you had a social media that i could follow you with?' the man smiled. hoseok's dimple popped out when he saw that sweet boxy smile. hoseok took out a piece of paper and pen from his bag.

he wrote down his twitter and handed it to the guard, 'this is my account in twitter.'

'thank you, hoseok,' the body guard paused for a moment before he realized that the deaf boy didn't know his name, 'i'm taehyung,' taehyung signed before leaving the deaf kid alone to leave the venue.

hoseok peacefully made it out and was expecting a follower soon if the guard liked him enough.

.