fifty seven

.

hoseok unlocked the door, letting yoongi to open the door by himself.

yoongi quickly opened the door and went straight to hoseok who was on the floor with a runny nose and wet teary face. hoseok was sobbing on the floor and just wanted to go back home.

"hoseok, are you bleeding?" yoongi softly asked and reached to lightly touch hoseok's head. he felt nothing but a large bump. yoongi was on the floor with his love and caressed him nicely.

jimin was there as well trying to make sure that hoseok wouldn't fall backwards and hurt himself again.

"hoseok, let's get you to the hospital," yoongi suggested but hoseok said nothing. jimin nodded and went to tell the others to get the van ready.

yoongi carefully put his right arm under hoseok's legs and his left on his back so he could carry him. yoongi walked not too fast so he wouldn't cause hoseok discomfort.

once the seven reached the car and inside, the driver started the car and headed to the hospital in a rush.

it isn't an emergency but since hoseok hit the back of his head, it needs to be checked in case the damage is more than what it looks like.

yoongi made sure that hoseok didn't go asleep and kept him warm.

namjoon was in the back calling another driver to pick up jeongguk, taehyung, seokjin, jimin, and him. so they could head to the hotel room, as it was getting late.

yoongi made sure that he would be there with hoseok incase he gets scared.

.