eight

.

an interpreter came in.

hoseok saw that it was the same one from the last concert that he attended. hoseok smiled and he did.

the two were talking about something that hoseok couldn't hear. hoseok lowered his head with shame. he didn't understand anything that the two were talking about as they looked at him at times.

hoseok was about to close his eyes to blink away any teariness but the interpreter sat in front of hoseok with a sweet smile. hoseok's tears went away when he saw the interpreter's smile. it was so sweet, almost bunny like.

'yoongi hyung told me everything about the line accident and he told me to tell you that he wants to apologize,' the interpreter kept his smiled as he used his hands to communicate.

'but he didn't do anything?'

'he wants to apologize for the cruel people back there. he's really nice, okay? he cares for all his fans,' the boy signed with care in his eyes. hoseok crept a small smile on his face when he saw the words. the interpreter held his hands out to hug the male. hoseok accepted.

hoseok sniffed in the sweet smell from the interpreter. hoseok felt safe in the hands of a stranger. he didn't know why.

'sorry, my name is jeon jungkook, min yoongi's interpreter for people like you,' jungkook held his hand out for a handshake, hoseok accepted but hesitated. 'i'm jung hoseok.'

'it's nice to meet you, hoseok.'

.