fifty three

.

"this is jimin!" hoseok said as he introduced jimin to the others. jimin smiled shyly at everyone. two days later, jimin would finally meet the others.

"nice to meet you jimin. it's best to hang out for a day after the flight so we could be comfortable with eachother. we will be together for about a month before you two need to head back home. but i promise that it'll be fun in the mean time," namjoon said with his hand out for a handshake. jimin loves to leave people hanging but he just couldn't miss the opportunity to touch namjoon.

"i'm absolutely honored to meet you namjoon hyung," jimin bowed. "oh you don't need to call me hyung," namjoon's dimple was displayed and jimin smiled seeing it.

"shouldn't we start getting ready to head out?" seokjin interrupted the two. the rest looked at the time and it was 3:46 am.

"that's right, maybe we should start heading to the airport now," jungkook got his bags and headed toward the door. everyone nodded their heads and followed jungkook without leaving anything behind.

hoseok bumped onto some things that were obviously there but he still knew where the door was, it was just hard to see. jimin noticed the hard time that hoseok was having since last week.

jimin already feared for the worst.

.