fifty four

.

"hobi, what's wrong?" yoongi asked once he sat down on the small table.

the seven were in a small restaurant in oregon. they decided to be a bit more unique and do a concert in oregon. although the concert isn't in a week from now.

they eventually found a small restaurant to eat there before they head for their hotel room.

hoseok, yoongi, jimin, and namjoon sat on one table and jeongguk, taehyung, and seokjin sat on another.

"nothing just tired," hoseok smiled at the older. hoseok felt the need to head to the restroom so he excused himself, while going to the bathroom, he bumped into a table but just giggled like he was just clumsy.

jimin saw that and sighed. he's had enough of hiding everything from yoongi. he wanted to tell yoongi everything but he didn't want to lose the trust of his best friend.

"yoongi, hoseok has a problem," jimin whispered to the older. yoongi's heart quickened.

"what problem?"

"don't you see that he's having a hard time knowing if there's something in front of him? it's 4:12 pm with daylight still out," jimin whispered quickly before hoseok got out.

yoongi is going back on the times that he saw hoseok walk and he does show clear signs of stress.

"y-yeah?"

"oh yes can i get four tacos but with the lighter color meat, i don't know what the name is sorry," namjoon said to the waiter who kindly jotted down the order. namjoon faced the other two in the table, hoseok still not back.

the two ordered the same thing as well as ordering for hoseok.

"yoongi can i trust you?" jimin asked the older who was giving the waiter the menu. "of course," yoongi replied.

"hoseok has a disease that causes him to go deaf and have blind spots. that's the whole reason why i wanted him to have a cochlear implant, so he wouldn't view the world as a completely dark place. i am afraid that this is the time that his blind spots start to come in, i don't want this for hoseok, yoongi," jimin said to yoongi who was listening to jimin clearly.

after jimin finished, namjoon spoke, "guys, hoseok is taking too long."

jimin looked up. hoseok wasn't in his seat and it's been twenty five minutes.

jimin stood up from his seat. yoongi did as well.

the two looked toward the locked bathroom door. the red sign on the door was starting to make yoongi worry.

the two made their way to the door and knocked repeatedly.

"hoseok, are you okay? why are you taking so long?" jimin called out but there was no answer.

the door was thick but not enough to block any noise. there was no way that hoseok could be in danger.

yoongi tried turning the door knob but it still wouldn't open. jimin went to the front desk to ask for a key but they didn't give it to him saying that there is someone inside.

"he could be in trouble!" jimin yelled at the waitress there.

"sir, if the door is locked, then there is someone in there! there is nothing we can do," she yelled back.

"what is the problem here?" the manager came in with an annoyed expression.

"there is someone in the bathroom that has been unresponsive for a long time now! we are scared that something might've happened to him!"

"how long exactly?"

"for thirty minutes!"

"sir, that's how long it takes for a person to do their business in there. there is nothing to worry about. just go back to your seat and wait for your food," the manager kindly said. that made yoongi's blood boil even more.

"hobi, get out right now! we're leaving!" yoongi yelled at the bathroom door. still nothing.

yoongi called namjoon and whispered something in his ear.

namjoon nodded his head and went to the other section of the restaurant to pick up the other three.

in the mean time, yoongi and jimin desperately tried to get the door open.

.