Chapter 1

"Jimin, you're turning 24 you know! Haven't you thought of getting married?" Seokjin hits Jimin's thighs, the only younger brother that he had.

"Chill hyung. I'm just 24, I'm not yet 30. If I'm old enough, then I'll find someone to be with. So relax!" Jimin pretended to not be impressed to what his older brother said.

His eyes just focused on the telivision but his mind was somewhere else not knowing where.

"Jimin, listen carefully okay? Listen!" Seokijin cupped Jimin's cheek so that he would face towards him.

"I know you're 24 but the process for knowing someone takes years. Process of making yourself comfortable with a girl takes a long time! It eats your time" Seokjin just wanted his younger brother to think for his own future.

"I thought someone said that the best love is after marriage?" Jimin tested his brother's patience.

"That's before. I'm wrong! It takes 1 year or more to know a person. Forget the bitch who left you" Seokjin started boling up hitting the BT21 pillow onto his brother's head.

"Oohh, someone's mad" Jimin smirked.

"I'm not mad but frustrated! When I say something you make it sound stupid! You should remember that you're the only one in this family who hasn't got married yet. There are many girls after you. Why aren't you picking one of them? Huh?????"

"Hmmm, I thought you knew how I feel when my engagement was called off. That's my problem if I want a girl and not yours" Jimin started being uncomfortable when Seokjin started comparing him with his self.

Seokjin is married with someone and living happily except for Jimin. Jimin's fiance left and that was why he called off the engagement.

"Ughhhhh! I really am frustrated when I talk to someone hard headed like you! When I hit your head on the wall, maybe the wall's gonna leave a crack"

Jimin's eyes widened hearing Seokjin's words.

"Watch what you say with your beautiful voice. It's better if you focus on your work. I know how to take care of my own problems" Jimin stood up from his seat hitting his hyung lightly with a cushion.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin questioned with his eyebrows raised

"I'm going to my room. My ears hurt after listening to your blabbering about marriage. Mom's okay with this. So is dad. You're the one who is bossy enough to tell me to get married" Jimin already arranged his steps climbing the stairs.

"Hey! This means I love you. You don't even know that? When you turn old without a wife, don't come to me crying! During that time I'll be taking care of my children!" Seokjin shouted from the living room.

Jimin smiled. Everything what his hyung said was true. But how is he going to find a woman to be his wife?

~~~

Jimin was rolling on his bed. 'It's so fun to be in bed on weekends! It'll be more fun if I don't go to work tomorrow or just stay at home for the whole month and let my future wife do my job in the office'

While Jimin was focused on his thoughts, suddenly his phone vibrated. 'Ugh, whose this? I just started sleeping!' he fussed in his heart while grabbing his phone by his side.

BTS GROUPCHAT

'Let's meetup, I've got great news for you guys!' - Tae2

'Where?' - Sugapie

'Cyber cafe as always' - Tae2

'Whats up? Got a new girl?' - Jin

'Nooooooo! I would never cheat on her!' -Tae2

'Be there in 10 minutes' - Hobie

'Same' - Kookie

'See you guys there' - Joonie

Jimin read their text and thought is he should go out or not since he was having a wonderful time in bed. It had been a few days since he last met them so he decided to go.

'I'll be there in 20' - Jimin

~~~

As soon as Jimin stepped in the cyber cafe, he walked towards the table where the guys were gathered.

"Jimin! Long time no see!" they hugged each other as Jimin sat on the couch next to Jungkook. They last saw him when he quitted working for his agency.

"So, what's the great news?" Hoseok excitedly questioned making the others interested too.

"It's really great news and you guys must promise not to tell anyone about it yet!" Taehyung gave a warning. They all replied with a nod awaiting for the words to come out from his mouth.

"Just spit it out already!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I'm getting married next month in December!" Taehyung's face was shining telling the good news.

"That's great news Taehyung! Congratulations!" everyone congratulated him including Jimin. Jimin's happy for him but he remembered about what happened to him in the past.

Everyone was flooding Taehyung with questions however all of them eyed towards Jimin after his whole time being quiet.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Namjoon patted his shoulder waking him up from his thoughts.

"Umm, yeah. I'm okay" he lied.

"Anyways, my wife has a friend whose single. Do you want her?" Jimin's eyes shot up hearing what Namjoon said; surprised.

However, he didn't want to start over again with someone new so he kindly rejected.

"No thank you. Why are you all worrying about me? It's okay if I stay single forever. You guys just have fun with your family"

"But hyung, you and I are the only ones left among us who are single and I think you need someone--"

"Stop it" Jimin interrupted Jungkook who was trying to help him out.

"I really appreciate it that you care for me. But I'm not ready to accept someone new. PERIOD. Congratulations on your marriage, send the invitations soon" Jimin left the group as the others felt bad.

"I already tried talking to him this morning. He didn't listen" Seokjin shrugged his shoulders looking at them. "He's your younger brother. Have you tried sending him to blind dates?"

"I did. He turned them all down" he replied soon after continued with a sigh.

[Edited]