Chapter 9

"Chae what are you doing?" Jimin sat on the kitchen counter looking at Chaeyoung. "What do you think I'm doing?" she slammed the plates on the table with Jimin's presence.

"Someone's in a bad mood" Jimin joked not knowing how mad Chae was after what he said; since he didn't remember a thing from last night. Chae even let him sleep on the floor with no mercy. "Do you want to know who the hell spoiled my mood?" she had her hands on her hips with her lips biting her lower lips.

"Me?"

"I don't know" she glared; greeting Jimin's mom who just arrived to the dining table. It was her turn to cook today just like Jimin told her to. To be honest, she didn't want to do it but she really liked having Ms and Mr Park around.

After having breakfast, she went upstairs locking the door.

'Why is she acting so childish in front of my parents? Did I do something wrong?'

"Jimin, what happened to Chaeyoung?" father questioned in curiosity as soon as he saw Jimin spacing out.

"Chaeyoung is upset dear. You should go and persuade her or you guys should go to Ms Elaine's house. Maybe she misses her parents" Ms Park suggested making it a great idea for Jimin.

"Honey, please come out, let's go to mom's house and spend the night there" Jimin said in a sweet voice until Chaeyoung's eyes lit up. She was thrilled to visit her parents.

She slightly opened the door with Jimin attempting to come in but she pinched his nose until he couldn't breathe. "We spend 3 days there. Got it?!"

Jimin coughed signalling her with an okay sign.

~~~

Ms Elaine smiled looking at Rose who was standing at the mouth of the door.

"I really miss you" Ms Elaine hugged her daughter tightly. It has been days that she Chae didn't come home.

"I'm sorry mom... I had problems at the hospital. The other day I planned on coming home but we had the problem last minute. It's okay, I'll sleep here tonight okay?" Chaeyoung smiled, feeling guilty because she had not visited her mother like promised.

"There's nothing to worry about. I already cleaned up your room. Where's Jimin?" Ms Elaine questioned when she saw Chae coming alone.

"Jimin is busy. He'll be here later. I don't want to disturb him and I took a half day just because I miss you"

Ms Elaine chuckled hearing Rose's words.

"Where's dad?" Chae found it suspicious because her dad would usually be at home.

"Your dad went out to look for some things. In a few minutes he'll be back soon. So, how are you? Is it fun living as a wife?" she stroked her daughter's hair.

"It's good. But being your daughter is more fun" she smiled.

"Hey, don't say that. You should be thankful that you found the one. There are some people who didn't get married until they grow old. Maybe they'll meet their loved ones in heaven. However, it's different with you, you're turning 22 and you are already someone else's wife"

Chaeyoung only smiled listening to what her mom said. Is Jimin really 'the one'? Maybe they are destined to be with each other for awhile until he meets his real future wife. Who knows? Chaeyoung herself does not know how her life will end up to.

~~~

Three days later, after finishing her surgery, Jimin texted telling her to come home as soon as possible. Without no questions, she just took part.

When she arrived home, she just walked in without noticing something strange.

"Surprise! Happy birthday Rose!"

She was shocked. She saw her family, Jimin's family with her close friends Lisa, Jennie and Hannah who were smiling brightly watching her enter. She saw words on the banner saying 'Happy 22nd Birthday Rose!'

Rose shook her head with her eyes watering. She didn't expect them to have a surprise party for her birthday. She saw Jimin who was hot wearing a grey and white long sleeved clothes, bringing flowers for her.

Chaeyoung was moved. Really really moved. She felt like she was the luckiest because she was surrounded by the people that she loved and adore.

Chaeyoung's heart started being tensed with the attention Jimin gave to her. This guy made her feel loved and Chaeyoung could not deny the small soft feeling which started to bloom.

"Happy birthday babe" he hugged her tightly whispering to her ears. "I don't know what I said when I was drunk a few days ago but please forgive me" he felt her nodding in response which made him feel blessed having a forgiving wife.

When Chae saw Jimin talking to her parents, she was confident of what she felt. She didn't want to lose him plus she didn't want Jimin to have another girl other than her. If she could, she wanted to be with Jimin to know each other more. In spite of that, is Jimin willing to spend the rest of his life with her?

Jimin didn't love her, she's sure of that. He probably just made this all up because he wanted to make it up to her.

"Rose!" Hannah came running to her best friend who she didn't meet for so long. "It's been awhile! When did you arrive?!"

"Yesterday from London! Surprisingly I got a job at your brother in-law's place. By the way your husband is so sweet! So, were you surprised?" she asked.

"Surprised? Of course I'm surprised!"

"You know, I saw Jimin being so strict wanting everything to be perfect and go well. Just now, he was busy telling the people he paid to decorate this house. I'm sure you're starting to fall in love with him right?" Hannah asked again with her signature smile.

Before Chae could even answer, her named was called by Ms Elaine.

"Chaeyoung, darling! Come here, it's time to cut the cake"

Chaeyoung was astonished by the look of the cake. The cake was decorated beautifully displayed with strawberries on top which made her excited to eat it.

Her face started turning red when everyone started singing to her a birthday song with Jimin's hand on her waist

"Blow the candles!"

She blew the candles and chuckled. Rose looked towards Jimin's face while Jimin replied back with a stare that was very luring.

 Rose looked towards Jimin's face while Jimin replied back with a stare that was very luring

"Thank you Jimin. This is the best birthday ever"