Chapter 4

"Good morning Jimin" Mom greeted Jimin who walked towards the dining table. "Morning" he answered taking a sit next to his mom. His father was in the middle clearing his throat.

Across him was Seokjin and Ara who kept quiet. Jimin knew there was something fishy that was happening between them.

"Jimin, I heard from Seokjin that you're getting married" his father broke the silence. "Yeah, I am" Jimin nodded having the guts to look at his father.

"What about your singing career? Is the girl distracting you? And are you sure she's not here for money?" his father sternly questioned.

Jimin knew that his questions were for his own good and his father was just trying his best to protect him.

"She doesn't know that I'm a singer. I hope so she's not like Jisoo" Jimin bit his bottom lip mentioning his ex fiance.

Jisoo left him for another man which explains why she canceled the marriage between them.

"What's her name?"

"Park Chaeyoung"

His father nodded in response. It was also an approval of him getting married. Jimin thanked his father and left to go to Chae's house.

Jimin got her address from Jennie. Jennie didn't want to give the address to him at first but he forced her. She ended up giving it to him since he told her he was going to meet her parents.

When he stepped out of the mouth of his car, he saw a medium sized house with a garden.

He walked in passed by the garden and knocked the door revealing an angry Chaeyoung. "Please don't Jimin"

Looking at Jimin made her really frustrated. "You accepted me. So let's go on with it" Jimin wanted to go in but Chae pushed him out while stepping on his foot.

"You are single right?" Jimin said while wincing in pain touching his foot. "Yes I am. That's why no guys are able to cross the line!" she yelled grabbing the attention of her mom that was in the kitchen.

"Rose! What's wrong?" Jimin smirked hearing the woman's voice. "That must be my mother in law. It would be disrespectful if I don't greet her" he stood up from the ground and pushed Chae aside.

"Hello mother, I am Jimin. Chaeyoung's boyfriend" he shook the woman's hand. Chae's mom was still confused hearing that it was Chae's boyfriend.

"Mom, I can explain--"

"Nooo! Don't explain! This is perfect! We were just going to have lunch. Join us Jimin! By the way, my name is Elaine Park" her mom excitedly pulled Jimin's wrist and brought him to the table. The table was full of delicious food.

The smell was also so refreshing. Jimin sat next to Chae and awaited her father who was really tall and his face was really identical to Chaeyoung.

"Whose this? No one told me we had a visitor" the man took his sit next to Chae's mom.

"I'm Mason Park. It's nice to meet you young man" Jimin shook hands with her dad. By the looks of her dad, he was really satisfied with Jimin. In his eyes, Jimin looked charming and hard working by looking at his built up body.

Without wasting time they started eating. While eating, Jimin had to answer some questions. "What do you work as?"

"I'm a singer. I took a break 4 years ago. In a few days, I'll be doing a comeback" Chaeyoung was shocked to hear that. She didn't expect a crazy man like him would be a singer.

"What company?" Ms Elaine questioned; suddenly so interested in his future son in law.

"Big Hit" he replied. "I also dance" he added making Chaeyoung's parents nod in satisfication. "How did you meet our daughter?"

'Good luck answering that Jimin' Chae smirked awaiting for the answer to come out from his mouth.

"We met at the parkinglot last month" Chae coughed after taking a drink of her orange. 'Don't you dare tell my family about what happened!' Chae pinched his hard thighs.

Jimin took a glance at her and grinned. "She was so beautiful that day. She even asked for my number first" he teased.

With that said, Mr Mason and Ms Elaine chuckled. They never knew their daughter was brave enough to ask for a guy's number.

"After that we started dating" Jimin held Chaeyoung's hand that was on the table. She really wanted to let go but it would destroy the 'pretend couple' image in front of her own parents.

She was in a tight situation. Sooner or later, she knew what Jimin was going to say.

"The real reason I came here was to ask for your blessing to marry your daughter" all of them had their jaws down surprised with Jimin being straight to the point.

Ms Elaine exchanged looks with her husband and back to Chaeyoung who was completely speechless.

'Mom, dad... Please say no' Chae had her head down with fingers trembling.

She didn't want to get married with the man she didn't love. She doesn't even know Jimin. To her, Jimin is a psycho and a selfish man. 'How can you be so sure that I'll be a good wife? I hate you Park Jimin!'

"In that case, you have our blessings"