Chapter 25

"What do you want?" an enemy approached, closing the door behind her. The perfume scent she had went into his nostrils.

"Expensive perfume. Are you leeching off someone lately?" he scoffed, tucking Chaeyoung into bed making sure she stays warm and doesn't catch a cold.

"I'm here to warn you before I do something stupid" Jisoo started, sitting on the table where her underwear started to show due to the short skirt she wore.

Jimin who saw what she was trying to do went to take a towel from the bathroom and covered her up. "What are you going to do?" he softly asked.

"You still care don't you?" Jisoo changed the topic, but Jimin just bluntly shook his head, leaning against the wall. "Why would you give me this towel if you really didn't care?"

"Just count it as a friend who is trying to help another friend with a wardrobe malfunction" he joked receiving a cold glare from Jisoo who threw the towel on the floor while stepping on it.

"You really are confusing my feelings Jimin!"

Jimin just smirked seeing her so infuriated. It was his entire goal to make her like that from the start.

"Jisoo, if you feel confused, then it's not my fault. You are responsible for your own feelings so don't blame me for your unexplainable excuse to ruin my life"

The words he said made her more mad as she clenched her fists into a tight ball.

Jisoo knew that Jimin was such a good person with comebacks however that fact never stopped her from her evil plans.

"Fine, keep your babbling mouth open. Just wait and see what I'll do to both of you!" she strutted away from the room, slamming the door closed once she went out.

"Goodluck with that" he mumbled.

He dragged his feet towards Chae and laid down beside her, covering himself up.

"I won't budge to kill her if she is trying to ruin our lives" Jimin added while tucking Chae's hair at the back of her ear.

BUUrrrrRp.....

Jimin tilted to the other side, opposite from Chae and held in his breath for a long time. "Oh. My. God. I'm not going to let her drink ever again!" he exclaimed while dozing off to sleep.

~~~

The next morning, Chae and Jimin woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. Taehyung and Lisa prepared such a large meal enough for all of them.

"Jimin! You're trending!" Taehyung laughed out loud when he saw him walk down the stairs. "Really? That's good news" Chae who was clueless 'thought' it was good.

"Really good! Everyone likes you Chae. Look at the comments!" Tae handed over his tablet as Jimin snatched it away from her seeing the video first.

"Hey! I want to see it!" Chae tried peeking through any angle she could but couldn't.

"I know that I'm famous now so just puh-lease, share the fame with me honey~" she cutely smiled until her eyes also smiled making Jimin groan.

Her cuteness was unbearable so he handed it over and sat down slowly making sure his butt was okay.

With excitement, Chae pressed the play button.

"Oh hell no!" she cursed under her breath and went to the other side of the dining table to read the comments.

Babayakugani: No wonder Jimin chose her as a wife. She wild

Jiminiefanbase: okey, what did I just watch?! I love her!

Ilovejungmin: i need to get some unsee medicine

Jimingers: she could join the avengers. Lets call her buttockger (buttocks)

"Happy to share the fame with me?" Jimin scoffed but sounded like sulking. Chae grinned but was really shy of what she did. "I'm sorry" she wore an apologetic face and sat down next to him.

On the other hand, Taehyung grabbed the tablet from the other side of the table and showed it to Lisa who spitted out water reading the humorous comments.

"BWHAHAHAHA! Buttockger!" she slammed the table hard with her hands, bumping her own knees on the table and laughed hysterically.

Jimin snorted looking at how Taehyung's wife laughed. Tae slapped her on the thigh to stop but she can't seem to control it so Tae laughed along with her.

If one laughs, the others laugh as well not knowing the reason why. Soon after everyone on the dining table laughed as hard as they could until their stomach hurt.

Even after eating, Lisa kept on teasing Chae for being a new avenger that Jimin's fan created. "Stop it Lisa. She's embarrassed" Tae urged, covering her mouth.

"It's okay. My wife would like to have a contract with director Fury" Jimin added with a smirk plastered onto his face. He grabbed Chae on the waist and said their goodbyes to them.

Chae had work that day so they went home first to have a shower and change into her work clothes while Jimin waited by playing Rules of Survival.

Once she's finished, she tied her hair into a messy bun and went downstairs spotting Jimin glued onto his phone.

"What game are you playing?" her question was left unanswered since he was busy killing a bot with a Mp4rifle.

"Can I have a kiss before I go to work?"

Jimin groaned and gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Chae wasn't satisfied because she didn't feel any love when he did that. She wanted him to have full attention on her so she grabbed the phone and continued playing for him.

"Noooo! I need those points to be a Grandmaster! Hey!" Jimin got so mad when Chae started playing the game. "1 person left. I'm sure that the idiot is running into the safe zone"

Jimin dropped his jaw in shock. He was never awared she played the game before nor knew what she was doing.

"I saw you bitch!" she pressed the button and there it is... 'Chicken dinner'. She won, getting first place with a single headshot.

"Baby~" Jimin called in a high pitched voice. "Can you play one last game? I want to confirm if you really are--"

"Nope. I'm going to work. Actually, I played that game longer than you did. I'm also ranked Grandmaster and sold my account to a friend" she stuck her tongue out and shut the door closed.

"Wow, she really is my fucking wife"