⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠

(A/N: This is my first ever smut writing so please bare with me! Huhu! Young kids are not allowed to read this. Plus, this is a sequal from chapter 17, do enjoy!)

"I'd love to pleasure you tonight. May I?" Jimin smirked, awaiting for his wife's reply. "J-Jimin.. I'm..." she stuttered when she felt Jimin's hands between her thighs.

"That's a yes for me" Jimin pulled her close for a rough yet passionate kiss. Chae only cooperated and kissed him back. Both of them were craving for each other and this is the second time of them doing it.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jimin asked between the kisses, pushing her back against the wall. "Mhmmm" Chae replied pulling Jimin's head signalling him to give her hickeys.

With full of lust, he agreed. He softly sucked her neck and snaked his hands towards the hem of her shirt. "J-Jimin, now..."

Jimin took of her clothes while both of his hand had a full grasp of her boobs. He was busy giving her hickeys but then his eagerness grew so he went down, sucking on the right nipple that hardened in seconds.

His left hand made it's way towards her underwear, rubbing his middle finger on the clothed area. With that done, a moan escaped from Chae which made him turned on.

"Jimin, just..." Rose couldn't say a word with the pleasure Jimin gave. Jimin pulled away for a minute, unbuckling his belt and took down his pants along with his boxers. Chae blushed looking at the size of his cock.

"I thought you've already seen it" Jimin smirked and and adjusted to her entrance. "It looked like it got much more bigger?" Chae had an excuse but then she sent a high pitched voice as soon as Jimin entered her core without warning.

"Ahhhh....A-ah...." her hips made it's way to Jimin's waist as her back was still on the cold wall. Jimin thrusted in and out watching her tits go up and down following the rhythm.

"Y-you are ti-tight as always" Jimin commented trying to fasten up his speed. "B-b..."

Jimin was confused on what she was going to say so he kept thrusting more faster not until she shouted. "BED!" Jimin exited her core, throwing her onto the bed and started tongue fucking her pussy that was already wet for him.

"R-Right there..... Mmmmmmm" her moans started getting loader and louder but Jimin stopped and started to enter his cock into her again. "This will hurt" he warned, pushing in his full size once again.

"Ahh...ah....." again, both of their moans filled the room and also the sound of the skin slapping. Chae felt Jimin was slowing down so they switched places.
Chae rode him by going up and down while Jimin helped her by guiding the movement of her hips.

He enjoyed seeing the amazing sight infront of him and then he finally cummed into her. "Oh...." Jimin moaned while Chae arched her back feeling the liquid go in her.

Jimin lets go of his cock and saw Chae lay down on the bed with her bare chest. Her eyes were slightly shut, tired of the fun they had.

"Sleep tight Rose" Jimin covered her with the blanket and cuddled pressing his body against hers. "I love you" she said while dozing off to sleep.

"I love you more" he replied, kissing her forhead.

(Edited)