Chapter 29

Jimin got dismissed from the hospital. They were doing fine but Chae did something she shouldn't have making them fight for the 50th time.

He didn't say a word to Chae making her feel anxious and scared of Jimin's empty look.

Mason came by to visit but never apologised to Jimin. He believed what he did for his daughter was right however, Chae kept trying to get Jimin's attention back.

"Jimin" she knocked on the door. She walked in watching him lying down in bed looking at the white ceiling above him. He was emotionless and weak in her eyes.

"It's been a week. Say something" she held him tightly but he never responded her tight grip. The doctor said that there was nothing wrong but it really made her thing otherwise.

"Please Jimin. I beg you" tears started falling but Jimin only glanced at her and sat up straight. Chae hoped for him to reply when their faces almost touched. Unfortunately he was only trying to reach out for his phone on the table.

"Until when do you want me to stay this way?! When?! I can't live like this anymore Jimin! Where is the Jimin who loves me?! Where is he?!" Chae screamed in anger.

Jimin smirked and looked at his wife who bursted in anger in front of him. "You dare raise your voice to your husband?" Jimin scoffed while his fingers played her curly hair.

"J-Jimin" she started to stutter when she felt his hand between her thighs. "You left and begged your father to stay so why not leave now?" he let's go and stared at his wife that was looking forward to the bang bang.

"You told me to leave. And I did but I came back. I thought you were already going to listen but I was definitely wrong" Chae replied with a sad expression on her face. She never realised that her husband would act coldly towards her. She thought he would love her and give her a second chance.

"Why would I love someone as dirty as you?" he turned off hid phone and felt like he wanted to choke her.

"I've been watching you ever since we got married. I have never tried to be with sonone that I don't love but--"

"Jimin. I have never loved Yixing more than I loved you. I thought you would at least forgive the things I didn't do and start anew. I have been so frustrated dealing with your ego and feelongs. I gave you a second chance when we fought but you never gave me one in return. I will leave and once again, I love you. Goodbye" she left one last kiss with tears falling while Jimin couldnt process what happened.

He was just messing around and joking but he went too far. Chae who was packing up her things was stopped by the sudden back hug. "I'm kidding" he chuckled.

Chae sighed and faced her husband who was so naughty. "Why are so stupid?"

"Stupid? Retarded? I am still your fucking husband"

"It's still not funny. By the way, we should visit my parents tomorrow. I talked to dad about you and he said he will apologize" Chae answered while sitting on Jimin's lap.

"You did what? This is so humiliating. We should be the ones to apologize. Not him"

"We?" Chae raised her eyebrows. If she wasn't the problem then it would be theirs.

"Are you backing off from an argument?"

Chae chuckled looking at her husband that was scared to talk to her father.

"It will be okay trust me. I had my first fight about you with my father and he told me to divorce you but I stayed strong and fought back. God knows that I felt so guilty. Plus, Jisoo and I had a girl fight and I won. She left but came back to apologize. I don't know whether it was sincere or not" she wondered.

Chae wondered and thought that she was too harsh towards Jisoo while Jimin laughed.

"I really like you"

Chae frowned listening to him. "Don't you love me?"

"You're my fucking wife. Of course I do to the moon and back to my heart" lips met and soon he brought Chae towards the room.

BANG BANG BANG

(A/N: hehehehe. No smuts. I swear, once is enough. I suck at doing it. Goshhhhh!)

~~~

Yixing accompanied Jisoo and had coffee. Jisoo complained about how rude Chae was but Yixing only found it cute on how she complained.

"She slapped me Yixing! She slapped me" Jisoo cried for the third time as other doctors and nurses saw them they even talked badly about Yixing but he didn't care.

"Jisoo, stop crying" Yixing gave a tissue for her as she blew her blocked nose. Minutes of silence, Jisoo thanked Yixing for accompanying her to talk.

"I really am a lonely and a bitch" she admitted. She noticed some reporters outside and sighed. "When will I live my free life from those whores?" she cursed and wore a mask.

"Aren't you scared of your photo being released in the news? Just by a clip of my fingers, I will surely receive notifications" Yixing shook his head and took a sip of his coffee.

"You've been seeing me as if you're dating me Jisoo. Are you perhaps hoping a relationship between us?" Jisoo blushed and immediately denied.

At first they met quietly and now they are meeting publicly, as if she wanted them to know. "Do you want a relationship with me Mr Zhang?"

Yixing chuckled seeing Jisoo so daring. So far two girls weren't right for him so why not give a try to the third?

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jisoo shook her head and then nodded. She wasn't sure of what to answer. She wasn't over Jimin but thanks to Yixing, she started living a new life.

"I have to call my manager to ask about the dating contract"

(A/N: Sorry for not publishing this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy! I have no idea for this ff and lost inspiration🥺. However you can check me out at @AtinyLina since I started out fresh from the bottom. Thank you for supporting me everyone)