Chapter 10

While giving out the cakes to everyone, there was a knock on the door of the house. All of them to someone who just came.

Jimin was startled by his presence. Chae pulled away from Jimin as soon as she saw Yixing.

"Yixing! Come in!" Rose immediately walked towards Yixing and brought him to meet her parents.

'Yixing?'

Jimin looked towards Seokjin as he looked back at him too.

Seokjin shook his head in disagreement. It was really heart breaking seeing Chae being too harsh, inviting another man over to her birthday. It looked like Jimin's hard work crumbled.

"Is she crazy? What the hell did you say until she brought a man over?" Seokjin bit his bottom lip in anger.

Seokjin who was standing close to Jimin pitied him. Chae is really taking it too far! He didn't expect she would do something crazy which will break Jimin's heart.

"Hey Jimin. Chaeyoung's friend right?" Yixing was standing in front of Jimin landing out a hand to shake.

Jimin didn't want to be rude, so he shook his hand. 'Friend? I'm her husband. Why did you tell him that we're friends?'

"Rose, I'm hungry. Can you please get a cake for me please?" he pleaded Chae holding her arm as they walked away.

Jimin was looking at Chae who was quite busy cutting the cake to offer Yixing. Jimin's heart broke seeing all of that.

Just because he couldn't handle to see how Rose treated that man, Jimin decided to go home back to Mr and Mrs Park house with an excuse that he wasn't feeling well. Without meeting Chaeyoung and telling her anything, he just walked to his car and drove away.

In the car his eyes watered. He didn't know that Chae would do that to him. She really is cruel. Didn't she think about his feelings? Did she think inviting another man didn't affect Jimin's feelings? If Chae just wanted to hurt him after he said what he said the night he got drunk, there was no need to plan the birthday celebration from the start.

'What the fuck did I say to her?! Is this my fault?!'

He didn't know that Rose's birthday which was supposed to be a happy day for them turned out to be the most saddest day of his life.

~~~

Rose who noticed Jimin was not around started to look for her husband. She walked into the living room and looked for him in case he was there.

"Hannah, have you seen Jimin?" she asked Hannah who was busy uploading photos of her and Jungkook.

"Jimin? I didn't see him," Hannah answered while switching off her phone.

"Are you sure? Did he not come in here?" Chae asked one more time.

Once again, Hannah shook her head.

"It's true. I didn't see him. If he came in of course I'll tell you. Try looking for him upstairs" she suggested when she saw her best friend still looking for him.

'Where has he gone to?'

"Okay, thanks Hannah. By the way, you and Jungkook look good together" Chae walked out of the living room and went upstairs. It was strange, because just now Jimin didn't go anywhere.

Chae started turning the door knob. Nothing. It seems like Jimin didn't go in that room too. She scratched her head that was not itchy. After that, she went downstairs.

"Who are you looking for? How could you leave me alone?" Yixing questioned in a jokingly manner.

"I'm looking for Jimin"

"Why do you care anyway? It's up to him to disappear" Yixing hated seeing Rose being so worried.

"He's my husband! Of course I care about him" Yixing was shocked hearing her say that. "You said you both were friends. Can't you just be honest with me?"

"Yixing, I need to look for him. Not now" Chae left him alone once again looking for Jimin outside.

"Ara, Seokjin, have you seen Jimin?" she interrupted the lovebirds who were having having a conversation.

"Now you're looking for him? Unbelievable" Seokjin scoffed.

Chae raised one of her eyebrow not knowing why Seokjin was suddenly rude.

"Where is he?"

"He went home and we'll be leaving too" he glared.

"Me too. Happy birthday Chae" Ara smiled not knowing why Seokjin suddenly started to leave.

As soon as they left, Chae immediately went to her car and drove home. She opened the door which wasn't lock and walked in towards Jimin's room which was not locked.

She was relieved seeing him on the bed with his headset on. Chae came closer taking it off and offered a smile but Jimin just gave her a blank stare.

"Why did you leave?" Chae questioned. "I was disgusted seeing you with another man. Did you purposely did this to make me jealous?" he glared asking back another question.

"No, I invited him over because he is a close friend of mine" Jimin could not believe what she just explained.

"So are we friends? Did you tell him we're friends?"

"I can ex--"

"There is no need for you to explain. I find it hard to believe" Chae was starting to boil in anger dealing with Jimin's childishness.

"That's right. I love Yixing more than you! When you were drunk you said you would choose Jisoo over me so we're equal!" Chae said it before thinking

"I.WAS.DRUNK. How can you believe everything I said that night?! I was drunk! Get it?!" Jimin raised his voice pinning Chae on the bed.

"That's it. If this is what it takes to make you mine, I'll do it"

 If this is what it takes to make you mine, I'll do it"

BANG BANG BANG!