Chapter 24

"Happy birthday to you~" Taehyung blew the candles as soon as the birthday song ended. Lisa gave him a huge hug as all of them cooed.

"Thank you so much for coming" Tae thanked everyone that came to the party that night.

"Jimin, can I have a sip?" Chae grinned pointing towards the bar which had Tequila. Yoongi was there as well already drunk. "No! Who is going to drive-- Oh" he forgot and nodded.

He wanted a drink as well but no one could drive home if he did so he decided to sit down along with Jennie, Namjoon, Hannah and Jungkook.

Jimin noticed something strange between Hannah and Jungkook's relationship but he ignored the fact that they were both having complicated problems.

He believed that Jungkook is old enough to handle things by himself. If Jungkook really needed help, he would ask Jimin for sure.

"This party is going to be lit!" Jennie shouted since the speakers filled the house with loud music unabling them to speak softly. "Where is your wife?!" Namjoon questioned while wrapping his arm around Hannah's shoulders.

"Drinking with Yoongi!" he replied, pointing towards the bar. "Aren't you both going to drink?!" Hannah and Jungkook shook their heads. "We have work tomorrow!"

Jimin nodded his head and just watched what was before his eyes. He couldn't even stand hearing loud noises and it obviously affected his eardrums.

The house was so crowded with Young relatives of Lisa and Taehyung. There were also people who were half naked, dancing around the living room table. 'I'm sure this house will be a mess'

Some of Jimin's fans noticed him and took selfies. He didn't mind at all because he is a guy who is thankful to his fans. They even talked for awhile and then left him alone when they saw Chaeyoung walking over unsteadily.

"JimInIE~" Chae burped and fell down the couch he was sitting on, placing her head onto his right thigh. "WOoow! Yoo aRe sO hOT!" she pinched his cheeks so hard till it turned red.

"Park Chaeyoung! I didn't allow you to drink just to act like this!"

"WhaT's wRoNg w-WitH dRiNkinG?"

Jimin paused for awhile, after smelling reek of strong alcohol coming from her mouth. "Oh my god!" he backed away pushing Chae aside.

"OucHhhhh!" she fell off the couch, with her head flat on the ground. Jimin apologized and was about to pick her up. However, his kind gesture was replaced by some humiliation he will never forget.

On cue, the music stopped when Chae stood up taking off her high heels. "Did you just push me?" everyone looked at their direction as Jimin gulped, sweat running down his neck.

Everyone was giving stares and started taking out their phones just to take a shot of what was going to happen.

By tomorrow the internet will be roaring about Jimin's wife. "Chae, calm down. Let's go upstairs. People are staring at us--"

"You f*cking pushed me you f*cking b*stard!!!!!!!" she ran and jumped just like a kangaroo. With enough force, Jimin fell down on his back receiving hits.

Yoongi who was among the crowed laughed as soon as Chae attacked Jimin with her heels. It wasn't painful since her movements were sloppy.

Her rage was unexplainable. She took a small push so seriously and suddenly went brutal out of nowhere. Chae resembled a tigress who just came out from it's den.

"Chae! You're hurting him!" Jennie pulled her aside but ended up getting hit on the face by a sudden punch on the nose.

The punch was hard enough to make her have a bruise that will probably last about a week or two.

"YoU aRe SooooO AnNOYing! BUSYBODY! *hiccups*" Chae stood up, pointing the end of her heels like a gun towards her best friend

Jennie who was just trying to help ended up getting mad as well by the violent response from her best friend.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" the crowd started cheering and no one dared to interfere Jennie and Chae who were having a serious staring contest.

Chae switched opponents walking towards Jennie with clenched fists. "Calm down Rose. I was just trying to help" Jennie defended herself but got pulled back by Namjoon who was already scared to death. Who knows what will happen when two girls fight over a misunderstanding.

Before Chae laid a finger on Jennie, Jimin carried her with one arm with her body facing his shoulder. "Let me down!!!!" she screamed kicking her feet up and down continuously.

The way Jimin carried her was so manly that made every women in that living room melt into a million pieces.

Jimin went up the stairs struggling to even keep balance since she was really heavy. Abruptly, Chae bit his butt and slapped it multiple times making him scream in pain.

Everybody downstairs laughed seeing a singer getting bitten by his own wife.

He ran up the stairs as fast as he could to prevent further embarrassment. He threw Chae on the guest's room bed, pinning her down by sitting on top, taking out his belt.

Chae's hands were tied up by him as she stayed in that position speechless. "Are we going to do this?"

Jimin smirked for a minute making her wait for the answer. "Nope" he made the pop sound and sat at the side of the bed. He actually wanted to have sex but it just wouldn't be fun if she was drunk and not her normal self.

"*hiccup* ThEn wHy tIE N-nE uP?"

"You're a naughty wife" Jimin chuckled seeing how silly she was. He never knew how cute and scary his wife would be.

"Tomorrow, you and I will be on the top search engine. I hope that they will blur out your face after biting my butt"

Suddenly, an idea crossed his mind since Chae did that to him too. He had an urge to have revenge so he asked; "Chae, do you love Yixing?"

She chuckled while trying to sit up. "NoOo" she blew off her hair that was covering her beautiful view. Jimin placed her hair at the back of her ear accompanied by his soft fingers.

"Who do you love? Me?"

However, after asking that question Jimin didn't know how to face her at all after hearing her answer. He didn't know if he could.

"nO. I doN'T tRuSt you. In my dReAms, yOu muRdeREd our baBy" tears fell from her cheek as he wiped them off. "You wEre sOooo mad wHen I just Had luNch wIth Yixing"

"JiMiniE PushEd me" she added. Soon after that, she passed out. Still, tears were running down her cheeks.

Jimin hated himself from what he heard. He was too scared that the dream could be reality. Maybe that dream had a sign hidden behind it.

"Jimin, can I talk to you for a second?" a woman's voice he knew interrupted his thoughts. "What do you want?"