Chapter 11

Rose woke up from her sleep after feeling someone's hand touching her waist. She looked back, seeing Jimin who was deeply asleep.

With some light that occupied the room, the clock showed that it was 3 am in the morning. She took a second looking at her husband remembering how he fought for dominance last night.

Chaeyoung wasn't ready but Jimin forced her. To be honest, she felt disgusted being treated that way.

Why did he do it? Why didn't he just leave her alone? Isn't it enough for Jimin to break her heart? Did he do it just for pleasure?

Her tears fell. Chae loved Jimin but him settling things with pleasure was not what she wanted. If Jimin really loved her, he would make her happy but too sad that it will not come true.

When she moved away, Jimin's hand held her waist once again pulling her closer making her heart pound.

"Rose...."

She heard him whisper softly just like how he called her last night. Her body turned cold, even the covers couldn't help her feel warm after hearing his voice.

"I love you..." he said it for the first time with sincerity.

"Rose... Look at me" he pulled her over to make Chae look at him. Jimin needed to look at her.

Chae couldn't say anything anymore, more likely speechless and she was afraid to look at Jimin in the eye.

"I really love you. I have loved you way back before you even loved me" he whispered again, kissing her arm.

Her tears fell once again, she didn't want to admit she had feelings for him too. She was afraid that he would take advantage of her love towards him.

"Please don't cry. I don't want to see you sad" he wiped away her wet cheeks with his thumb.

"But--..."

"Shhhh...." she stopped as soon as he placed a finger to her lips.

"Please forgive me... I had to do it because I didn't want you to leave me.." he stared at his wife who looked really mad and sad at the same time.

"You don't trust me?"

"I do trust you..."

"If you did you wouldn't be afraid of me being friends with Yixing. I know my limits so don't think I'm stupid enough to do this shit" she pulled away from Jimin walking out from the room, while slamming the door.

~~~

Pack your bags. We'll be going to our new home" Jimin ordered folding his shirt placing it into his travelling bag. "Where?"

"It's a bit far from here but it's going to be okay" Chae nodded not really having a mood to talk to someone who didn't trust her.

After a 30 minute drive, they arrived at an apartment, using the elevator going to the highest floor. When Chae opened the door she was really surprised on how the place looked.

"Do you like it? I had it all prepared" Jimin chuckled looking at how astonished she was

"Do you like it? I had it all prepared" Jimin chuckled looking at how astonished she was. "Are we sleeping in separate rooms?"

"No. The other room is used as a guest room so you can't--" without Jimin finishing his sentence she went upstairs looking for the guest room but in the end, she found Jimin's room first.

 The other room is used as a guest room so you can't--" without Jimin finishing his sentence she went upstairs looking for the guest room but in the end, she found Jimin's room first

"Is this the guest room?" Jimin shook his head and smirked. "This is our room" he bit his bottom lip seductively with Chae blushing hard.

"I'm not going to share a room with you!" She glared not wanting to look at him. "I'm telling you not to use the guest room because someone is currently using it for a few nights and I hope it's okay with you" Chae had her doubts, squinting her eyes at him.

"Hello Chaeyoung, it's nice to meet you" she couldn't believe who was in front of her eyes. "I think you already know who I am. I'm Jisoo, Jimin's ex fiance" she introduced shaking Chae's hand.

"Jimin, Chae, come eat dinner. I've prepared them for both of you" she smiled. "Thank you Jisoo" Jimin replied back patting Jisoo's shoulder. Chae couldn't handle the jealousy that she's fighting through, thinking on how the hell they made up.

While eating, Jimin kept on talking to Jisoo leaving Chaeyoung out of the topic. With the feeling of being ignored, she started talking with an interesting subject that she regretted.

"So, what brings you here Jisoo?" Jisoo who was busy munching her food, looked towards Jimin who seemed troubled.

"Jimin offered me to stay since this house is close to the airport..." when Jisoo was about to talk more, Chae threw another sentence which made Jisoo a bit offended.

"Well, I hope Jimin does not mind with you staying. A few days ago he said he hated you for leaving him" Jimin who ate was now not in a mood with Chaeyoung being rude. "She hasn't finished talking Chae" Jimin stated with a stern voice.

"Chaeyoung, I think you misunderstood" Jisoo tried to clear it up the nice way but Chae glared not giving a chance for her to fully explain why she was there. "Chaeyoung, get back down here and apologise! Don't act like a little kid" Jimin scoffed.

"Why should I? You brought your ex fiance here at the first place so you handle her" Chaeyoung walked up the stairs leaving Jisoo who was now a bit sad that Chaeyoung treated her that way.

"Is she going to be okay?" Jisoo massaged her cold arm and was now afraid that it will affect Jimin's relationship with Chae. Jisoo always thought that she was always the reason why things never work out for him."I will explain it to her tomorrow" Jimin reassured walking up the stairs to go to Chae.

"Jimin, I'm sorry for leaving" Jisoo mumbled while texting up her fiance Jinyoung.