Chapter 16

"Park Jimin, I am really dissapointed in you" Mr Park stated with a stern voice, eyeing on his son and the woman he despises. "What changed your mind after cheating on him Jisoo?" Ms park butted in.

Ms Park looked like she was mocking Jisoo so she replied; "I love Jimin and now I realise that. I'm sorry for cancelling the wedding at late notice last time but it won't ever happen--"

"It's not about the wedding. It's about your feelings towards my son. If you were sincere enough this wouldn't happen. And now you're apologising just because you realised you loved him?" Mr Park ignored her apology and told her to leave.

Jimin stayed silent, sitting infront of his strict parents. "Jimin!" Ms Park came in front, slapping him on the cheek.

"I didn't raise you to be an idiot!" she yelled as Seokjin came in immediately, calming her down. Both of them left quietly while Mr Park stared at his confused son. "I get it, you can't get over your feelings from Jisoo but have you ever thought of loving your wife for once in your life?"

Jimin stayed in the same position, not saying anything. He looked like a confused and stubborn child.

"Chae left, she found out about you and Jisoo" with the news, Jimin immediately looked up and felt his heart racing. "Where did she go?"

Mr Park shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Behind that smile, he knew exact where her daughter in law went and didn't want to tell his son about it.

"Dad please, tell me where she is"

"Then tell me who are you going to choose. Chaeyoung or Jisoo?" that question made Jimin stutter. He didn't know what made him fall in love all over again.

He had the same feelings for Jisoo when they were back together and as for Chaeyoung, he already felt that spark between them when he started to lose her to Yixing.

"No choice, I can't choose" he replied but with dissapointment, Mr Park raised his eyebrows. "Jimin, you and I have a resemblance but I really don't understand your feelings towards the women. You are making a mistake"

"What do you mean?"

"I had to choose between two women but I chose your mother. Do you know why?" Jimin shook his head waiting for an answer.

"Find that answer yourself Jimin. But for now, I don't want to see your face with Jisoo ever again. Your mother and I will never give our blessings to that girl. Leave" with the last words said, Jimin left the room and decided to go with Jisoo back home.

"It has been a long~ day" Jisoo plopped on the bed, slowly opening her clothes and laid down waiting for Jimin to come over.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jisoo smirked, pulling his collar as the other hand grabbed his hair. "What else?" she teased, unbuttoning his clothes revealing his hard core abs.

"I'm not in a mood for this" Jimin pulled away, and soon felt something under his pillow. It was a letter.

'Hello Jimin. I found out about you and Jisoo. Congratulations, I'm happy for you. I'll be leaving the country for a few weeks and when I come back, I'll prepare the divorce papers for you to sign.

Sincerely,
Rose'

"That's great! She can leave and we'll have our lovey dovey time together as always!" Jisoo cheered but a frown formed on Jimin's face as the atmosphere went silent.

"Why did you leave Jinyoung?" Jisoo gave that 'are you serious' expression. "I already told you, he left me" she convinced, getting closer but the method she was using wasn't working.

"Why do you want me now? Why now? Why not sooner?"

"Jimin, babe... Let's not talk--" Jimin pinned her down on the bed, locking both of her hand with her arm. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Jisoo sarcastically laughed, yanking away his strong arms and sat up having a devilish face. "I love you. It took me years to realise my feelings towards you. And why should we talk about Jinyoung?"

"Jinyoung was the one who caused you to cheat on me isn't it? Then why are you here asking for sex? Why are you telling me to leave my wife?" Jimin glared, standing up from the bed and swiftly grabbed her phone from the pocket.

"What the hell?! Give me my phone back!" Jimin raised his hand high up in the air and searched through her text. "You still saved his number as 'Oppa'?" Jimin smirked going through their messages.

"Oppa, I'll be living at a friend's place. Oppa, I'm going to be back soon. Oppa, let's cancel our engagement" Jimin read it out loud. When he was satisfied, he threw her phone away, leaving cracks.

"You cheated on him didn't you?" Jimin cooled down, controlling his anger. "I cheated because I wanted to be with you! I love you Jimin! Why can't you see my sacrifices that I made this far to get you back?!" jisoo admitted pushing Jimin by the shoulders with her fingers.

"And why would you judge me of cheating? You are the same anyway. She won't have you back because she already knows that you are with me" Jisoo smirked winning the conversation with him.

Reality struck him really hard. He thought of it over and over, wondering how it would be of he apologised. "You lied to her, you cheated on her... Don't you think that's too far especially when you're married?" she added making Jimin think more miserably.

"She doesn't even care about you when I asked so why bother loving her when you have me? I can give you my love, my attention and my pleasure. Imagine the things you can do with me, don't you want that babe?"

Jisoo thought she was winning the conversation while unclasping her bra revealing her upper body naked. "Let me give you my pleasure..." but Jimin pushed her away making her fall on the floor.

"You have already given your love, attention and pleasure to many other men. I don't know why I'm stupid enough to choose you over her but let me tell you, I really am grateful having a wife like Chae. She gives me her love, attention and loyalty eventhough she is with other guys during work. Come to think of it, you're cheap and she's much more expensive and no one will ever touch her except me. One advice for you is to stop doing this shit. Your future husband will be ashamed when he finds out of what you did" Jimin successfully chose his wife and ran out to look for some information.

Jisoo on the other hand pulled herself together, hugging her knees and cried. "PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!! THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN! IT'S YOUR FAULT!" she stood up from the floor, grabbing a knife and went for the wedding pictures of Jimin and Chaeyoung that were on the wall.

"JUST DIE YOU BITCH!" she cursed stabbing the knife over and over Chaeyoung's picture. "Wait.. It would be better if I stabbed her in real life..." she smirked grabbing her clothes to leave the house.