Chapter 15

"I love you"

'Please don't'

"I don't understand why you can't let go of him. That guy doesn't even deserve you. I can't stand seeing you in pain anymore Rose" Yixing honestly stated, letting go of the hug.

"Yixing, I'm sorry but I love him, I got this feelings which I can't explain so I hope that you can understand. Eventhough I'm here with you, I keep on reminding myself that Jimin is my husband and I am a loyal person so please... Stop telling me you like me, but let's stay as friends alright?" she smiled bitterly, picking up the towel to dry up her hair.

"You are buying dinner tonight since I won" Chae chuckled and went into the hotel with Yixing who hasn't said a thing until dinner.

Eventhough she smiled, she just kept feeling that she wasn't worth the love Jimin gave to Jisoo. She was also receiving the pain but had to smile just to make someone around her happy.

~~~

"Did you guys fight?" Hannah sat down, getting ready to eat. "Nooooooopppp" Yixing replied with a long 'No'.

"Anyways, where did you go leaving us behind" Chae avoided the question.

"Well, somewhere~" that made Yixing and Chae curious with her expression. She was the only person grinning on the table, freaking them out. "Anyways, I've planned to go somewhere with you guys tomorrow"

"Where?" Yixing and Chae asked in unison. "It's a surprise" Hannah chuckled, eating up her takoyaki. "I need more of these Yixing. Order more!"

"Sure" Yixing gladly accepted, ordering more until they were really full. When they were all done, Hannah had to go somewhere else leaving the both of them alone.

"Rose, I'm sorry for my actions before. I realised I was in a rush and I understand you need time to calm down your mind" he finally said, pouring beer into her glass. "It's okay Yixing" Chae forgave him and drank what he had offered.

After some time talking to each other for many hours, the shop closed and they were forced to leave. Chae on the other hand was drunk and Yixing had to accompany her back to the hotel.

"hit You wiTh that sdu dddu dududuu" she danced, forming guns from her fingers. "Stop it, you're embarrassing me" Yixing covered his face with his scarf since many people were giggling by her action.

"You're really drunk, let's take a sit here" Yixing pointed on the bench near the entrance of the park. Rose rested her body, with her hand behind Yixing's back.

"You kNow, somEtimes I wondered how it would be when yOu came back early. I wOuld've stoPpeD the marriage wiTh that jerk" Yixing focused on what she had to say and felt guilty.

"We Both likEd each other but wHy didN't we becoMe a couPle?" Rose patted his back and had tears falling down. Her voice was also really horrible. "I had to meet someone" Yixing mumbled. He just said the truth because he knew Chae wouldn't remember anything when she wakes up the next day.

"Who?"

"My kids"

Rose laughed at his response and passed out afterwards. Yixing sighed and carried her back to the hotel, putting her on the bed. Soon after someone called him so he answered the phone after exiting Rose's room.

'Dad! I miss you' -Bora

'I miss you too. Where is your mother?' -Yixing

'Like always, she would come home late with some other guy' -Bora

'Did she hit you?' -Yixing

'Yes. Dad, please come back To China or bring me to Korea with you! I'm scared' -Bora

'I'll be back to China in a few days darling. I'll bring you back to Korea so please stay in your room. I'm sorry that daddy can't do--' -Yixing

He stopped talking because the line was cut off. He was really frustrated with his ex wife's behaviour. Yixing tried bringing his daughter back but he couldn't do it.

"Yixing?" with a voice he knew, he looked back seeing Hannah who just came back to the hotel. "Did you hear?" he bitterly smiled. No one knows his secret but now Hannah knew and he was afraid that she will break it out to someone.

"Yea, but don't worry, I'll shut up about it" Hannah grinned and walked into the room and acted like it didn't happen.

Yixing smiled in relief. He walked into his room, plopping onto his bed and thought of a method on how to bring his daughter back to Korea with no fail.

~~~

Chae woke up the next morning, having slight headaches. She snuggled next to the comfy pillow and slowly opened her eyes revealing a pill and a glass of warm water.

She stretched and sat up, looking at the note.

'You looked wasted last night so take a pill and shower. We're going to Disneyland today' -Hannah

"This is going to be a long~ day!"