Chapter 28

"Where is he?" Chae rushed into the ward where she heard Jimin was.

Jimin fainted due to his high fever and he had been too hard on himself ever since he thought Chaeyoung cheated on him.

Yixing knew he was admitted so he decided to call Chae.

Chae walked in surprised to see Jungkook and her father talking. "Dad? Wh-what are you doing here?"

Mason cleared his throat and averted his gaze. "Jungkook, what happened?" Rose decided to ask Jungkook since her father ignored her.

"Leave us alone" Mason asked for space as Jungkook nodded and left the scene. Chae stared into her father's eyes that were full of anger.

"Divorce him" Mason got straight to the point. Her heart raced as she shook her head while holding her father's arm. She wouldn't leave Jimin if someone told her to. She couldn't abandon the person she loves so much after a fight.

"I know the truth. He almost killed you at that parking lot! Are you insane to agree for a thousand dollars?!" Mason yelled in frustration. It was the first time that he felt really mad at his own daughter.

The last time he got angry was when she cheated on a test. However, this situation was much more serious than before.

"No. I'm not going to divorce him" for the first time in her life, she stood up for herself. She let's go of grip and stood up straight.

She was furious as well. She never wanted her parents to get involved with her current life. Ever since she was with Jimin, she felt happy and she never regretted marrying him by force.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me dad. I said no. I won't divorce him. You have always taken control of my life and I really despise you for that. Please, don't get involved between us anymore. I'm married and I would like it if my relationship problem is between Jimin and I"

Mason couldn't even say a word when she saw his daughter approach his son in law who was unconscious.

"Why did you marry him if you didn't want to in the first place?" the question escaped from his lips.

Chae wanted to say something but was interrupted when a woman came. "How's he? Is Jimin okay?" Jisoo scooted closer to Jimin as Chae clenched her fists.

Mason who saw the whole thing decided to leave since he was reminded of what her daughter said. He hoped that he would get the response he wanted in the future.

"I asked you a question" Jisoo smirked and sat on the bed holding onto Jimin's cold hands.

"Shut the fuck up and leave" Chae ordered while pointing towards the door. "Why? Did I do something wrong to offend you? Besides, we should get along since I'm going to be Jimin's second wife" she smirked and walked closer towards Rose.

"Do you realize how stupid you really sound?" Rose raised her voice and pushed Jisoo on the shoulder with her index finger.

"You sound like the villain in korean dramas that would do anything to destroy a happy married couple's life" she repeated the action from earlier until Jisoo slapped her hand away.

"Do you know what happens in the end?" Rose whispered and smiled in victory seeing Jisoo scared by her act.

"People who are less clever loses. Listen up, this is my advice for you. Don't try hard for the person who doesn't love you. Instead, find someone else who is willing to sacrifice his time for you" Jisoo wanted to slap her on the face but before she could, Rose slapped her first.

"How dare you!" Jisoo breathed heavily when Rose grabbed her by the hem of her shirt. "You don't have to mess with me. This is only a part of the temper I have" she pushed her down until she fell down, hurting her elbow.

"Do you think Jimin will love you if he finds out how violent you are?! Do you think he'll like it if you're acting like this? Is this who you really are?" Jisoo asked in disbelief when she first saw how bad Rose's temper was.

"If I asked you the same question, would you answer truthfully? Everyone has a secret to hide so don't think that you've already shown your full self. Stop it Jisoo" Chae wanted to help her stand up but as stubborn as Jisoo was, she stood up by herself and pointed at Rose.

"No one will ever tell me to stop. So give it up already. I'm the only one who knows when it starts and when it ends" after she said those words, Jisoo left while holding onto the elbow that was partially bleeding.

While Jisoo was walking, she bumped into someone she knew ever since she investigated Chaeyoung.

"Zhang Yixing?"