Free Fall

Tommy plopped me on the bed making the bed violently shake. Half of the velvet pillows fell onto the floor. I propped myself up on my elbows glaring at his smug smirk. "If it wasn't for you chuckling, I would think you actually disliked me."

"Playing a part my dear." Tommy leaned in for a smooch. I blocked him with my finger catching him off guard. "Tommy we need to talk..."

"If it's about the whole baby thing, we can always fix that." Tommy began slipping off my heels. I poked his head with my foot. "That's not what I wanted to talk about." Tommy stood up and crossed his arms putting on a serious face. "I had a nice chat with Polly."

"Did you now?" Tommy abruptly sat beside me.

"I don't know if this is a good idea anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"This...everything, I think." I cleared my throat and faced him. "Polly knows Tommy, she knows all of it. She wants it actually."

"How does she know?"

"You know her, she's your aunt." I stood up from the bed. "Tommy, you know how I feel about you. I mean hell I'm engaged to you! I know you love being in control, but this time I have to be the one to protect you." Tommy stood beside me and grasped my shaky hands. His baby blue eyes pierced into my soul as he stared into mine.

"Mel, I'll take care of this. I have lost too many people, I can't lose you too." He kissed the side of my cheek. "Not you, not this time." His hands were wrapped around my hot cheeks. I felt his grip stiffen the longer he stared at me.

"She has something planned Tommy, I don't know all of your family's history but she has a vendetta out for you."

"Stop worrying yourself." His hands lowered to his side.

"Tommy She's blackmailing me, did you know she always knew who I was? That's right, she made you hire me on purpose." Tommy rolled his eyes at my comment and gently as possible pushed me down onto the bed. "I know everything that goes past Polly. I heard her talk when I approached the dinning room. Now stop this and be sick already." He chuckled as he lit a cigarette from his coat pocket.

"Tommy, it's okay to let me go." I glanced up at him with watery eyes. He took his cigarette out of his mouth in shock by what I had just said.

"I don't know what kind of wise idea this is," Tommy grabbed my chin to meet gazes. "But don't ever say that again." He let go of me and angrily took another drag from the cigarette.

"Tommy I can't sabotage everything you've been working for!" I shot back up from the bed. "This is what I do, I come into people's lives and I fuck them up!"

We both took a few seconds of silence to calm down until Tommy flicked his cigarette onto the floor. He took a large step towards me. We were both breathing really hard from our argument. Tommy quickly changed his expression and leaned in seductively staring into my worrying eyes. I backed into the edge of the bed where I accidentally fell back onto the velvet sheets. Tommy fell with me but kept his arm straight in order to not land on me. His gaze didn't waver. I didn't dare try to break the silence first he was like a hungry animal. I surrendered to him.

Tommy didn't move for a minute he only stared as he loomed over me. My bottom lip started quivering anxiously as I waited for his next move. God, I wanted him. He always does these kinds of things though; getting real close then pulling away when it gets interesting. He isn't the only one with desires.

"I don't care what Polly has waiting for me." Tommy suddenly unlaced the top of my dress. "But I refuse to have You warming my cousin's bed every night." He smoothly slipped the ribbon out of the dress and clenched onto it.