Shattered Kingdoms

If you liked Shadow Kingdoms, don't forget to catch the sequel...

Shattered Kingdoms

The Exiled King Trilogy Book 2

Blurb:

"When the kingdoms collapse, the world will burn, and the people with it."

The new Guardians are rising, but will it be enough to save a world on the brink of destruction?

---

"Can we change destiny... or is it already a lost cause? What are we fighting for?" Jason asked distraught.

"I... don't know, Jason. I really don't."

He gave a shuddering sigh.

"Was this... all for naught?" He questioned softly, inner pain glazing his eyes, silver lining his golden irises. His expression mirrored her own.

"We have to try. For Dargon, for our families, for our friends and companions. For the last dragons," She replied quietly.

"Dragons... my kin, in a way. Yes, if for nothing else, I will fight for the dragons. As I am master of them, they are master of me."

"We can do it. We have to do it. The fate of Dargon rests in our hands," Lirya exclaimed.

Jason sighed, "Why do all of our choices have to be based on what will happen if we don't do it?"

"What do you mean?" Lirya frowned.

"I mean this - We are trying to find the Sage and the Crystals to stop a Demon invasion. We are doing this because the world will be destroyed if we don't! Do we even have a choice?" He demanded.

Lirya stared at the dirt ground. No. They didn't have a choice, and she told him so.

---

An unforgettable story in the fantastical realm of Dargon, with a pinch of humor and sarcasm and lots of magic.

The desperate fight has only just begun...

<--<< >>-->

Give me a hand and SHARE this story if you liked it?

*Add The Exiled King to your library now to be notified when it updates! Please note that it is the compilation of edited chapters as they are written