If he was mine....

Rachel P. O. V

I wish that finn could be more than just an ordinary acquaintance with me, he is so open and fun. I wish puck was like this But then again we only met 4 hours ago so he never really had a Chance to do anything with me. Although puck always cheats on his girlfriends with Finns girlfriends, I hope he doesn't do that to me or finn.

"Hey Rach? " finn gets my attention

"Yeah?" I ask snapping away from my thoughts

"Do you like to sing?" He asks

"What kind of question is that? I LOVE TO SING!!"I exclaim, having high hopes of a glee club in this school.

"Well then glee club is for you!"he says happily

"There's a glee club?"I ask excitedly,

"Yup! Quinn , puck, Mercedes, Artie, Tina, Mike, me, Kurt,Blaine, Santana, Brittany and hopefully you" he sighs finishing.

"Of course me! When are the auditions?" I question my voice was laced with happiness and excitement.

"Today after school anyway what is your next class?" Finn asks as the bell rings.

"Uhh, Science what's yours?"

"Geography, so I guess I'll see you later rachel why don't you sit with Kurt in science?"finn suggests

"Sure okay well I have to turn left now so bye!" I say and wait for him to do the same.

"See ya Rach!" He says and keeps going.

My heart Drops a little to see Him go, because even though I only know him for like I don't know 1 period I feel like I known him for my whole life......

I walk to science and see a boy dressed in fine designer clothing and a cashmere scarf.

I think that's Kurt.

"Excuse me are you Kurt?"I ask shyly, and hope he is.

"Yes I am who are you?"Kurt asks politely

"I am rachel I am new here and Finn told me to sit with you in science is that okay?"I ask gesturing the seat beside him.

"Of course it is! I will tell you about myself! I am Kurt Hummel and I enjoy broadway, I dress neatly and I'm in glee club" he says everything without a break and at the end he is gasping for breath and I start giggling.

"Well, I love Barbara Streisand and Broadway, I hope to make it Juilliard. I love to song and I will audition for glee club after school." I say and start taking out my books and papers for the class

"Hey rachel do you want to come over to my house after school? I need to do an extreme makeover for you and buy you a whole new wardrobe! " Kurt exclaims,

"What's wrong with the way I dress?" I frown, I can clean up well........ I guess

"Have you seen yourself honey?" He smirks pointing to my plaid skirt.

"Yeah, yeah I know I look like a 5 year old. My dad's let me wear anything I want but I prefer animal sweaters and plaid skirts." Wow! I do look like a 5 hear old !

Class went by with nothing eventful except the fact that the teacher slept through the period. To be frank this was more of a socializing class not science.

I started to think of finn.........

If he was mine I would make him feel special, I would never cheat and I would make him feel loved. If I think of what quinn is doing to finn she is being a total stuck up snob

He doesn't deserve her........... Why oh why is puck my boyfriend? I will still be the best girlfriend to him anyways...... If finn was mine.......