Get out

Quinn POV

I walk home, a little scared at how my parents would react. I open the door to see my father Russell and mother Judy seated on the couch, happily chattering away.... How was I going to tell them? Better to say it. It's now or never Quinn!

"Mom Dad!" I say happily, faking the happiness

"How was your day Quinnie?"my mom squeaks, she sounds like a Mouse trapped in a hole.
I sit on the couch.

"Mom dad I have something to tell you." I say, my voice is laced with nervousness.

"What is it honey?" My father asks

"Mom, dad, I am going to have a child." I say. All in one go, there was a long pause

"Get out" my father growls, clenching the armrest he was seated in.

"What?" I say, not listening to him.

"I SAID OUT OF THIS HOUSE" he yells angrily.

"What...?" I cry,

"YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO GET OUT OF HERE. YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS" he yells, his face goes red with anger. No, no no this can't be happening!

"Mom say something!" I almost shout.

"Your father is right Quinn," she agrees sternly.

"FINE!! YOU KNOW WHAT?? MY FRIEND RACHEL HAS GIVEN ME MORE CARE, AND LOVE THAN BOTH OF YOU!!" I scream at them..... My outburst was getting high!

"LUCY QUINN FABRAY!! YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR PARENTS LIKE THAT" my father shouts.

"YOU DID NOTHING TO BE MY PARENTS. NEVER SHOWED ME CARE OR LOVE! ALWAYS CRITICIZING ME. ALWAYS TELLING ME I WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH!!" I scream

"OUR REAL DAUGHTER WOULD'VE NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS!! YOU'RE NOT OUR RESL DAUGHTER QUINN!! YES YOUR MOTHER DID GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, BUT YOU WERE NEVER OUR DAUGHTER! YOU NEVER WILL BE!!" I hear my father yell , I storm off to my room. I grab a suitcase and put all my belongings in it. Trophies, clothing, pictures.... I finally pick up my family portrait...... Do I have to keep it? Yeah I'll keep it.

I thunder down the stairs.

My mother and father are looking at me with anger filled eyes.

"Guess you won't need these" I say as I walk up to the pictures of me. Baby to teenager.

I rip it out of the wall and smash it onto the floor....... 1 down 12 to go. I smash every single one of them....... My mother and father look at me surprised.

"Quinn no...." My father whispers

"Yes! Why do you even need these? I was never your daughter was I? Weird how you actually had the guts to raise me!" I say in a mocking tone
I make my way to the door.

"Quinn were sorry!" My mom apologizes,

I stop

"For what? Raising me?" I spit, like the words tasted bad.

I slam the door and turn around. This maybe the last time I see this house...... I hear from inside.

"Oh Russell what did we just do?" My mom cries.

"I don't know" my father replies.

You just lost a child