Forgive us?

Finn P. O. V

Rachel and I are still sitting there, her head is on my lap and my back is against the wall.

"Finn?" She asks

"Yah?" I reply twirling my fingers into her silky brown hair.

"I love you"

"But I love you more!" I say and she giggles

"Hey I got the perfect idea!" She says sitting up.

"What is it?" I ask eager to know what was going on through her mind.

"Let's sing a song for glee club!" She exclaims happily

"Yeah. That's an awesome Idea but what song?"

"Don't go breaking my heart!" She sighs and goes back to my lap.

"You're like full of amazing ideas Rach! What would I do without you?" I say

"Guess you'll never find out" she says.

Very soon they head home, Finn drops Rachel off at her house. At Finns house.

"Hey mom sorry I'm late! A lot of stuff happened today!" I say and drop my bag on the couch.

"It's okay, but what happened?" she asks sitting beside me.

"Well You know that I was with Quinn, and Rachel was with puck right?" I ask and my mom nods eagerly.

"Puck and Quinn were together and cheated on Rachel and. Me" I sigh

"Aww honey I am so sorry!" She looks apologetic,

"But the great news is that, Me and Rachel are together. And I feel like she maybe the one mom" I sigh, I get up and go to my room. Leaving mom happy as ever, when I'm happy she's happy.

The next day neither Rachel or Finn said a word to Puck or Quinn. Finn and Rachel are eating lunch together. Quinn and Puck join them.

"Hey" puck exclaims

No one says anything

" you guys are overreacting!" Puck says

"Are we puck? Are we really?" Asks Finn

"Uhm yeah you kind of are" Quinn Mutters and Finn shoots her an angry look.

5 minutes have gone by with dead silence.

"Okay you know what ? Why do we have to sit here if no one wants to talk to us?" Puck says angrily

"No one asked you to sit HERE"Rachel spits

"Oh shut it Man-Wh*re! Sl*t face! Get a life! No one needs you! Don't you realize that you're just a waste of space? " Quinn says angrily.

Rachel just runs out of the cafeteria with her books, she runs to the choir room. Head in her hands and she starts crying.

Back to the cafeteria.

"QUINN?!?"puck shouts angrily.

"What? The man hands aka bird beak needs to know the truth!" Quinn shrugs

"Out of all the times I have hated you, not appreciated what you did, this has been the worst of all! I can't believe you Quinn!" Finn storms off to find Rachel.