Shattered

It has been a couple months, Quinn and Puck managed to keep themselves a secrets without Finn or Rachel knowing.

Rachel and Finn have become very close, they often go to each Others houses. Quinn is still threatening Rachel to not steal Finn away from her! Rachel puts that aside and doesn't think about it... A lot. Santana is helping Rachel with her problems with Quinn.

Please Comment, Vote, Follow and Enjoy!

Finn P. O. V

I am a little concerned about Quinn she has been acting weird lately, maybe her PMS was wearing off? No definitely not that!

She always smiles when I mention Puck, and she get so excited when I say that he's coming over........ Was she like cheating on-- NO she would do no such thing! I feel like she might be ignoring me and such. I am eating lunch with Rachel, well it used be Puck And Quinn , Rachel and me having lunch but Quinn left for Cheerios practise...... No! Even Santana and Brittany were still in the cafeteria. And puck left for early basketball practise..... Weird he hates every sport except football and hockey.

"Hey finn can I tell you something?" Rachel asks nervously, twiddling her fork.

"Yeah sure Rachel anything!" I say warmly and she smiles...... Oh that smile!

"Well it seems like Puck is becoming a little distant lately, and he never does anything romantic, like not even kissing me or anything. Now don't get me wrong but I do love him........ Kind of" she mumbles the last two words

"Wow! I feel the same with Quinn, she says it's PMS every girl gets it" I sigh, Rachel giggles at it

"What?" I ask chuckling

"Finn not all girls experience PMS, most girls do and... Every girl is different! "Rachel laughs,

"Ohh" I say feeling very dumb

"It's okay Finny!" She laughs at the nickname she always calls me. I hate it when Quinn calls me Finny but it's like music when Rachel does.

"Okay let's get to art shall we?" I ask getting up and sticking my hand for her to take.

"My! You're very chivalrous!" She giggles

"Hey! A man's got to be a man!"

We walk slowly to art, talking about glee, teachers and future...

Meanwhile.........with Quinn and Puck.

Puck P. O. V

WERE MAKING OUT IN EVERY WRONG WAY IN THE JANITORS CLOSET !!! USELESS HEALTH CLASS!!!!

Back to Finn and Rachel

Finn P. O. V

Me and Rachel are happily chattering about a subject.... She stops dead in her tracks.

"Did you hear that Finn?" She asks

"No what?" I question

"It's coming from the Janitors Closet!..... Shhh wait!" She tip toes to the janitors closet and puts her ear against the door.

"Rachel it's probably Mr. Ryerson Singing some kind of old song." I say

"No Finn come here" she says

I walk to her and place my ear on the door.

"I hear moans" she whispers

"Yeah... Wait- did someone just say. Puck?"I ask pressing my ear harder.

"Did someone just say Quinn?" She asks angrily.

"Let's find out" I say with courage and bring my hand to the knob and twist it.

Back to Puck and Quinn!

Puck P. O. V

Quinn is moaning in my mouth and it's so HOT!! She pulls away

"Wait did you hear that creak?" She whispers,

"It's just mr Ryerson so calm down Q" I say, she gives in quickly and we makeout again!

Back to Finn and Rachel!

Rachel stops me,

"What happened?" I whisper

"Wait Finn can I?" She asks. I let her she grips the knob, twist it and opens it........

There in front of us is the answer to both Our questions, why puck's been distant

Why Quinn was lying..... It was all there..... In front of us.

"Oh My God" Rachel exclaims

"What The Hell?" I say angrily

Rachel bursts into tears and runs off.

Puck is baffled and Quinn is speechless.

"Finn I can-- " I cut her off

"SAVE IT"I yell and run out if the school and in search of finding Rachel.