Attaching lips in the janitors closet

Puck P. O. V
I feel really bad at storming off at lunch the other day,I want to make up for it.
"Hey finn" I call him over
"What?" He spits, I don't blame him I called everyone a loser
"I wanted to say sorry for what I did" I apologize , my hopes are high that he'll forgive me
"Is this Noah Puckerman saying sorry? "Finn fake coughs and I am little pissed off.
"Yes" I reply.
"Puck you never even said sorry when you stole one of my girlfriends!"finn exclaims
"So.... Will you forgive me?"I ask looking at the ground
"Well whatever is on the ground must be very i there's ting eh?"he asks commenting on what I did.
"Okay Hudson! Do ya accept the stupid apology or does this have to get dirty?" I ask almost shouting because this guy is bringing me to the limit.
"Why are you apologizing to me? You should be apologizing to your 'Girlfirend' you hit her the hardest man."he says and walks back to the football field leaving me, crestfallen.
I ditch practise and go find quinn.

"Hey hottie"she says In a flirtatious voice which is HOT!
"Hey beautiful!" I say and give her a peck on the mouth, which instantly gets heated up very quickly.

"We......should.....stop"she mumbles during our kiss.
"Yeah you're right......... Let's go to the janitors closet!" I suggest and pull her along by her wrist.
"Ohh puck!!!" She whispers in the closet.
"Oh yeah say my name baby!" I exclaim still not breaking our makeout session.
"PUCK"she almost screams, I hold her back and press it closer to me
"That's more like it" I say. I feel her hand brush up against my Mohawk, I return the gesture and twirl my fingers in her blonde hair.
"You're so hot!"she mumbles
"But your hotter"I couldn't thing of any other way to say she's more hotter.
I trail down and start sucking her earlobe and she moans.
"Ooooooh puck!"
"Yeah?"I ask
"Don't ever stop!" She moans again
She finally pulls away and starts sucking my earlobe and I moan
"God quinn!"
"Yeah?"
"Don't stop" I say,
I pull away and start nibbling her lower neck, enjoying the moans.
I trail up and we makeout again FRENCH STYLE!!!
She turns around and looks for a mirror
"What are ya doing?" I ask
She finds a mirror and looks at herself.
"I thought I ruined my makeup!" She says
"Your pretty even without it" I say,
A couple seconds later she gasps
"What is it?" I ask.
"Look at my neck!"
"A hickey? A damn hickey? Is that all Q? I thought you were preggers!"I sigh in relief.
"Really? Finn will kill me" she says pointing to her neck.
"We will look into that later!" I say putting away the mirror.
And making out again, but we were cut short by so done opening the door.
Quinn gasps and I gasp.