At the Hudson- Hummel house

Finns P. O. V

I call quinn to talk to her at my house, we really need to discuss her behaviour, attitude and what she does. Whoa! I sound like a teacher!!!! Maybe I will be a teacher one day......

Quinn arrives and I lead her to my room,

"What's wrong?" She asks like nothing ever happened.

"I don't want to sound rude, but are you seriously asking that?" I was beyond astonished,

"Well you are!"she mutters I hear her and shake my head.

"We need to discuss about US quinn! You have been acting strange and it worries me so please just let it out!" I say and I sigh after and wait for her answer.

She breaks down crying, Oh lord, oh lord I can't handle crying Women!

" what's wrong?"

"Finn do you know what happens to a girl every month?" She asks wiping her tears.

"No what?"

" she Gets PMS, I get PMS it's when I act strange and angry and stuff" she sobs

"Oh is it like when she gets Her per---" quinn cuts me off

"Yes!! Okay please forgive I will be better" she says

"Of course !"I exclaim

She pulls me close and we have a searing make it session.

Meanwhile with Kurt and Rachel ( Rachel P. O. V)

"Okay diva let's start with your hair....... Hmm okay it need a bit of trimming on the ends, and let's file your nails and paint them, then we will go shopping!" Kurt exclaims.

"Okay just don't make me look like an ogre" I sigh and let him to it .

"Okay VOILA!!" He finished my hair .

"Thanks Kurt I love it!"

"Okay the nails.... EWW girl when was the last time you painted them?" Kurt asks examining my chipped nails.

"A couple months ago" I answer feeling embarrassed because I should've been cleaning and painting it more often.

"OMG!! That long ago? Okay! Let's do a light pink colour okay? "

He finishes my nails and it looks like I got them done at a professional salon,

"Kurt where did you get these makeup supplies from?"I ask looking around the makeup filled bathroom,

"Well..... I bought them...." He mumbles under his breath but I hear it.

"Anyway let's go to the mall!!" He says,

We pack up and leave. We went to Forever 21, Victorias Secret, and a couple other.

We got so many!!

3 minidresses

5 heels

2 bags of fake accessories

7 miniskirts

8 tight fitting blouses

9 skinny jeans

8 loose fitting tops

And of I listed anymore it would look like a Santa's wish list!!