Positive

Quinn POV

I am glad that I patched things up with Rachel! It makes me feel like a better person,

"Hey Rachel! Want to come over to my house?" I ask catching up with her,

"Yeah.... Wait why don't you come to mine?" She asks,

"That's good too! So I'll see you at 5:30?" I ask

"Sure! Bye Q" and with that she walks to her car and drives home.

I walk back to my house and start homework. About an hour later I finish and start feeling nauseous. I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet....... That's the 5th time this week! I grab a Tylenol and chug it down with some water........ I check the time 5:15 I should start heading to Rachels house.

Knock Knock

She opens in with a bright smile,

"Hey Rachel!" I greet and walk into her, basically mansion house. My house is exactly like hers.

"Hey Q! Would you like something to eat? I ordered Pizza!" She exclaims

"Yes! Please I am starving" I exclaim and we both giggle..

Rachel starts eating her pizza, while I just stare at mine. I look at Rachel, she is looking at me with question.

"I thought you said you were hungry?" Rachel says after she finished eating.

"I just...... Feel..... Oh lord!!" I scream and race to her bathroom.... And empty the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl.... The fact that I didn't have any food in my stomach made the situation even more worse!

Rachel runs after me and is in shock.

"Q! What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

"I have been puking, a lot lately and I don't know what!" I start sobbing.

"Wait.....Q are......you?"she looks at me with concerned filled eyes.

"No I don't think so....."I answer

"Okay there's only one way to find out...... Okay get in the car Q were going to the drug store!" Rachel drags me to her car, I sit in the passenger seat. We arrive, shortly.

We sprint into the store and grab some tests and buy them

"Okay go in the bathroom" Rachel orders,

I go in, do the test and wait..... I check it....... I am...Preg..,,,,I am........Preg..... I can't even say it.

Rachel is standing expectantly outside the bathroom. She looks at me for an answer. I think she knows the answer by the look on my face.

"Okay don't worry! I bought a few more! To confirm! What if that one was a false alarm?" He shoves a paper bag containing 5 more tests. I do all the tests again......... Positive.........

"Rachel It's true! I am!" I cry into her shoulder and she pats my back comfortingly.

"Right now you really need a friend and that's why I'm here" she assures me.