Is there something you want to tell me?

A/N hey it's me Adhithiforever! I think o should really end this story soon. But don't worry, sequel is on the way! Enjoy!

It's lunch now and I walk up to Finn with a bright smile painted on my face.

"Hey Finny!"I exclaim

"Hey Rach!" He says grabbing his lunch.

"Well.... I can't believe that school is almost ending! I hope we both make it to NYADA!" I sigh dreaming the future.

"Yeah...... Rach you wouldn't be mad if I told you that I applied for many other colleges and universities right?" He asks with a tinge of sadness.

"Of course not" I reply quickly....... He was applying to others? Did he want us to split up? No! He just wanted to have a higher opportunity to get into colleges and universities! Right? I feel 100% sure that he does also want a bright future ..... But something inside, tells me that there's something going on......

"Thanks!" He says happily, we make our way to the cafeteria
I sit with him alone.... I just want to be alone with him... We eat in silence......

"Soo" he mumbles a little, trying to start a conversation.

"Finn is there something you want to tell me?" I ask, I regret it immediately. He gives me a lopsided grin.....

"Yes....." He answers.

"What?" I urge eagerly to know what is going on in that mind of his.

"I. Love. You" he says smartly,

"Oh" I sigh sadly, and lean back on my seat.

"What's wrong Rach?" He asks worriedly.

"I just thought...... Maybe you don't want to be with me..... I thought you were going to dump me at the end of the year" I say in tears.

"I love you too much to do that Rach" he smiles, and places his huge bear paw sized hand on top of my midget one.

"Finn" I cry and bury my head in my palms

"It's okay! Rach you know that I'd never do anything like that to a very special, unique, beautiful.... I could go on for ages..... But I'd never do that to you! This is kind of like a stage all couples experience..... I know" he says and I melt right then and there. I never thought a person could be so sweet.

I lean over and kiss him..... He makes me the luckiest girl in the world.....