Epilogue

Epilogue

This summer was one of a kind.  It had its own twists and flips, like the other stories that were written.  But of course, every story was written for a reason.  It was written for those people who were a fool for discovering their inner feelings.  And I admit, I was one of those people.  I would never really open up to somebody, but he taught me how to.  And he had showed me how things could really happen even if you didn’t expect them. 

And now that I just turned eighteen, I fully understood everything back then.

It was a mess.  Our emotions were scattered around, unable to see where it belonged.  It simply blurred our feelings for each other.  I couldn’t even stand to see him, even once.  I couldn’t say his name.  I couldn’t handle myself, for he was arrogant.  But, I figured, that even big things could change in the most unpredictable, strange way.  And it had transformed us magically.

It was life changing.  A dream that I was able to catch.  A wish that I finally found.  And a wonderful boy, who despite his sacrifice for his father, had given me the chance to have all of this experience.

And that for sure, was a beautiful mess.

And as we were walking home from our Friday sunset date at the beach, we happily approached this small family who had just moved in across from our street.  We volunteered to help them carry their boxes and stuff, until we saw two little kids, a boy and a girl, who were fighting over a bucket of sand. 

       Suddenly, the little boy’s hands had slipped off the bucket’s handle, which in consequence, had made the little girl fell on the ground with sand all over her pretty blue dress. 

       Just when he thought.

       “Hmm, this seems so familiar.” Ethan whispered.

       “I guess so.” I replied.

       “Do you think they would possibly,” he looked at me with his sparkling, dark eyes, “fall in love?”

       I sighed dreamily, “Look at us Ethan, look at us.”