Chapter 11

21st September 2009

Everybody dreams about the ideal person with whom they want to spend the rest of their life with. 'DREAM PERSON', whenever someone asks me about it, my answer has always been that they are good only in dreams and those characters can live only in dreams. Everyone wants their dream person to be perfect and flawless. Mostly, people choose to be with a person with whom they can be happy. They want him to be like a prince from the fairy tale and live happily ever after.

Reality has never been like that. It's very different. I too had my dreams. In my world of dreams, it was not about the person but my feelings for that person.

I wanted a person who made me blush just by a look. A person who made me breathless whenever he came near me. A person who made me smiles whenever I thought of him. A person who made me thinks that I couldn't live without him. A person who made my world stops. Someone who made me feel that I was the most beautiful and handsome one in the world and I was the only one for him or her. I just wanted to feel all this in his or her look.

I laughed at the thought of my own dream person. It seemed stupid. I knew I would never feel that way for anyone and for sure no one would feel that way about me.

Everything changed when Ming came into my life. Life became so more different. . . My life was mechanical until I met him. Now I look forward to each and every day. . He made me feel everything that I wanted to feel. I don't know if he feels the same way towards me but I was sure my feeling towards him will never change.

If there was no ribcage to protect my heart, I know that it would jump out of my body when I look at him. I liked the feeling. I don't know how to explain it. It was like I can feel every nerve in my body. Time moves fast when I am with him.

I allowed my thoughts to wander. I was looking at the ceiling thinking about him. I spent most of the time thinking of him. My phone was near me. I was staring at it. My phone had not much use for me. Other than my family only Rome would call me. She too didn't call me or text me for the past one week. It was 11:30 on the clock. I was forcing myself to fall sleep. I couldn't sleep. I was excited for some rare reason but I had no idea. What caused that excitement?