Chapter 20

23rd November 2009

Two days passed in a wink. It was Monday and the hatred I had for my school surfaced. I didn’t want to go. I didn’t like to be in the place where he was not. I missed him.

I decided to take my phone with me so that I could text him when I wanted. I knew he would get angry but I was ready to get a scolding from him. He was and is the only person who texted to me. When he was there in the school there was no need for me to take the phone.

The class was going on and I was looking at my mobile, waiting for him to text me. I dare not text him on my own. He didn’t like me texting him during class hours. So I waited hoping he would text. It was break time.

My phone vibrated and it was him. I slid under my desk to talk to. It was a strict rule in our school that the phone should not be switched on during class hours. I pressed the button hastily and answered.

“Hello Ming. How is everything there?” I asked him.

“It’s little bit chilly here; Kit  and I just feel alone though the other students are friendly here. The only thing is that I miss talking to you and I just wanted to hear your voice. I felt like it has been too long,” he said.

I just smiled and replied “I too feel the same way, Ming.”

I was feeling happy that I was not the only one missing him. He missed me too.

“I will call you during next break,” he said and cut the phone.

I was eagerly waiting for him to call me. The day was magical. I liked the idea of waiting for him, to hear his voice. He called me during almost every break and talked with me till the last minute of the break. I took my phone to school.