Chapter 21

25th November 2009

It was Wednesday night and he would be coming back on Saturday evening and that thought made me skip a heartbeat. I was eager to see him. Rome said that my face glowed and I looked very beautiful.

It was midnight I was looking at the picture of him. The sharp cheek bones were charming and I memorised every angle in that photo. He called me. He usually doesn't call me during the night unless it is important. I answered the call.

"What is it Ming? You never call me during the night. Is there anything important?" I asked him.

"Just send me some photos of you, Kit " he insisted.

Why was he asking for my photos? I was surprised. I just wanted to know why he was asking for them A little part of my heart hoped that he would say that he missed me and he wanted to see me but I knew that would not happen soon.

"Why Ming," I asked him.

"Do you always want an answer for everything," he said, sounding annoyed.

"Sorry I will send it to you," I said and emailed the photos.

"I just want to see you, Kit , please send," he said.

"I sent the photos, Ming" I told him.

"Thank you, Kit " he said and disconnected.

I sent him the photo in which I was wearing a copper blue shirt. Rome used to say that I look very Handsome in it.