Chapter 2

My Pov.

I was the first to say anything. "Y-you guys... you came" Marina looked at me in shock, that I was the first to speak, but barly got a word out before we got here. The senseable one known as Liam spoke, "Of coarse, why wouldnt we.." He trailed off. "We were like family." he said choking down every word. The rest of the boys looked sad, I looked up at Liam and said, " I know." I took his arm in a friendly way saying, lets go, he followed my lead as we all walked out of the broken church's parking lot. I had just caught a few glances of my friend, while Liam Liam was talking. She was staring at him the whole time. Whatever I thought, there used to it, but when i took his arm, her eyes filled with dead angry glances tword us, geez, I thought as we entered the building. 

Marina's Pov.

I really like Liam, I had only met him a few times and would have nice conversations. Suzie was going to be 16 soon. I didn'd want to rush him because him and Danielle had just broken up. I thoght I'd let this slide for Suzie. Like come on, her uncles funeral is today, we are siting on church benches in his presence, and shes hiding all of her sadness, fear, and worries just acting calm. I felt so bad for her. Plus i knew she had a thing for Louis.

My Pov.

I was shuffling my feet and twirling my hair, I do that when I'm nervouse. Louis noticed but sort of ignored me. I felt sad, I've had a major crush on him. He's on the X-Factor with this band he's in. I l;ove how they sing, there vioces so amazing. I had a tear stream down my face as i looked up at my uncles peaceful resting. Being in this room, with thease boys, with my dead uncle... It's almost too much to handle yet i handle it somehow anyway as best as i can. I wish my parents could be here, i just wish they could..

Louis's Pov.

This was a major awkward, and sad thing.... Uncle Max was a big part of our lives, treated the boys and i with respect, like a family. Suzie had such a good life too, till this happened... she still has so many other things too but her uncle meant so much to her, i just kno it. But maybe im wrong about her having a good life, celebertiys hide things and i dont know much about her. I looked over to her. She had been crying. Poor girl i thought. I took her hand and whispered, " your with him now, and someday we will all be with him." She seemed shocked i took her hand but, her eyes brightened and she stopped frowning. She said "Thank you Louis" and hugged me. I held onto her hand the whole time the preist talked. A few tears would spill out of her eyes, but i knew when she got home she would be crying hyserically from all thats happening. The preist spoke after the pause " Now a few words shared by family and friends." Our band wrote a speach but so did Suzie, she got up looked at me, and walked to the front of the church, closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she talked. her mouth opened and the sound of her voice filled the room.

Authors Note: Heyyy i hope u liked it, i thought it was ok, and dont worry the chapter after the next wont b very depressing, and read to find out what happened to her parents, the speeches, why 1D is there and more!! Love you all!!:) ;) bye the way, Louis is 18, Niall and Liam going on 17 Zayn is already 17 and Harry is 16

~Suzie