Chapter 15

Harry's Pov.

I might be pushing things too soon, but I finally asked her out. I won't be surprised if she cancels since Lou just canceled thier date. Also this will just drag onto the bad publicity she already has. I decided to think about driving to Zayn's instead. He wanted to bring Perie, his girlfriend who he has been with since the X-Factor (NOT PERRIE EDWARDS ITS A MADE UP GIRL) along which we don't mind at all but she said she was busy. We pilled into my car and I drove in silence to what seemed like forever.

I could hear Suzie's text tone go off, them Marina's. It did this three times untill i asked.

"Are you two really texting eachother, in the car?"

"Yup gotta problemo bro?"

"Marina! Don't say that to him it's weired!"

Oh no I thought.... There going to fight again...

"Your weried!"

"I don't care!"

I was right....

"Guys, calm down!!"

Thank god Niall stopped that mess.

"Sorry Ni...."

"It's ok Nina"

Nina? Since when dose Niall call her that? But Suzie's smiling at the two of them so, something's gotta be up.

Marina's Pov.

I can't get over Liam. I just feel that he's got this one thing. And I need that one thing. But I've started to get over him. A little.... I know I don't love him, but I can't seem to get over him!! And Niall, I really do like him, a lot. And I can tell he feels the same. I can't wait till we both give the news to Harry, Lou, Liam, and Zayn. I already told Suzie, about that one day when Niall took me to the beautiful place, to watch the sun set. And we came back to Suzie's place that I can also officially call mine, and watched the movie and fell asleep. He asked me out shortly after, and we seem to be getting along very well. He's already kissed me. The thing I really like about Niall, is when I'm with him I think of him and only him. No Liam just Niall. And because of that my Liam crush is fading, which is good because of his girlfriend, Danielle.

We just now got to Zayn's place, which is only 7 min away but seemed like a 30 min car ride. We all started to climb out of the car and as I got out, Niall took my hand and I entwined my fingers into his.

"This is going to be a great movie babe." His warm breath lingered on me.

"With you beside me, it will always be great." I smiled up at him shortly after I spoke. He returned it generously.

"Hurry up love birds!" Suzie sang in my ear.

"Don't make me punch you."

Too bad, I thought. Cause she just sprinted to the door everyone was headed into.

Zayn's Pov.

I left my door open which was not smart, because I heard everyone walk in. I was in my bedroom and quickly ran into my bathroom. I locked the door trying to find a way out. The window? It's too late I thought. I already hear Liam knocking at the door. I unlock it and sit on the floor of the bathroom. He sees I'm upset and tells everyone who is now crowded by my bathroom doorway to wait.

Liam opened his mouth to probably say, mate what's wrong. Well I beat him to the first words.

"Guys, she broke up with me. She called me back up saying she wanted to break up."

I heard loud gasps from behind the door as Liam comforted me along with Marina and Suzie who just now barged in. Harry and Niall followed after.

"Awwh, Zayn this hurts you I know it dose but, it's gonna get better for you. I know it will."