Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK this is not the chapter this is a breif authors note...  So i know i usally do my notes at the end of the chapters, but i just wanted to informe you that my spelling is not the best, i will edit this just once it is totally fineshed. ALSO the updating schedual, has been revoked as of now, i dont have much time because i get LOADS of work, HW, essays, tests, projects, quizes, e.c.t. in ALL of my classes so sorry ;( Oh, one more thing this chapter might be short due to the fact that i need time to study, so heres the chapter!! yayyy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' Pov.

The nurse spoke and Marina got up, and walked to the room Suzie is in.

Critical condition, shes in a coma.... Seems to be a baseball bat hit her maybe? 

I was shocked, first of all noone was with her upstairs, that i know of...... What am i thinking, of coarse no one was with her, but theres still a chance,.... Okay i need to stop doing this, It's not normal. But neither is this situation.....

1 HOUR LATER

Marina has been in there for a while, only one person can visit her though. And the lads, they are really being so nice staying here like this. Even though they have been sleeping since Marina went into her room, all of them but Zayn, who seemed to be texting. And as if on cue i got a text, from Zayn

MESAGE:

Zayn:

Hey, uhmm... do you know where Max is?.. should we go and find him?

Louis:

Lets just wait, it is 10PM he's gotta be somewhere.

Zayn:

Yeah your right, btw y didnt i just get up and talk to you?

Louis:

idk, maybe we would start crying like little girls from how exsausting this is.

Zayn:

Haha not funny,

Louis:

Eh, well was just saying, anyway.

Zayn:

Ok well im gonna get some sleep, you should to i think we all need it.

Louis:

I wouldnt do that if i were you...

Zayn:

Why not?

Louis:

Look up....

Zayn's Pov.

There was Max, and man was he a mess. Cant blame him though. Right before i could do anything though, Louis practically dragged him into a hall and was yelling at him. Then it hit me, Max is drunk.. He was even drunk before but sure did hide it well, knowing we was still stable before though.

Louis came back and Max just walked right out. I was so confuzed but i guess Louis read my mind cause he just blurted out,

"He faked death, changed his name just so he could get drunk all the time and not get bad Rep.!! Can you belive him?!?! cause he sure l is gonna get quite the bad rep. now!!!"

 Louis looked steemed, as  for me i was just shocked. 

"Well what happened?.."

"I... fired him..."

"Oh my gosh but.. how?.. and oh god Lou, this isnt good..."

"I've got it all woked out, okay? just listen, WE have Simon still, Plus Suzie and Marina are taking over Max's spot in the bussiness."

"Ok...but Suzie never agreed, and shes in a coma so.."

"Zayn i know for a fact that she will, I have faith in her."

"Okay, but why did Max leave like that, not even saying a word about Suzie or even wanting to.... Oh yea he's drunk.. Never mind."

"Yes exzactly and we can't tell Suzie about this... It.. It will break her heart..."

"But what about when she finds out?"

"That wont happen for a while and we need some time to figure out how we will tell her Zayn, I just hope she will understand."

I nodded to Louis signaling to him that I agreed, which I did he has the best plans. Suddenly everyone jolted out of their seats including me because we all must have heard the same scream of NOOOO, and it sounded lik Marina... My palms were sweaty and shaking. All of the lads were like that, but Louis more so, his face was red from holding back tears, and Liam looked startled and scared. Niall and Harry were running there hands through there hair as I led us to the room as Louis pushed the door open harshly and knealt down beside the bed looking scared and confuzed.

Hope you liked this chappie!! Yayy i will try to update again this month ;) My schedual will dial down soon so HOPFULLY more writting time :D ~Suzie ;)