Chapter 13

Louis' Pov.

I decided I would speak, since Harry wasn't driving us near any of our houses.

"So where are we going?" I asked with a snotty tone.

Harry looked at me and quickly turned away as he began to speak.

"Uh. I thought we would go to the other club down the street?...."

I could tell none of us wanted to, or at least I though.

"Ok. But this time we are ALL going to hangout." She eyed the two of us. At least I thought eh? Only in my dreams.

We headed into the club. I decided to put on a good mood for Suzie. She seem, tense and I didn't like it at all. I'm fussing over something I'm assuming. They couldn't have done it, in a closet at a club! She dosent seem like that kind of girl! Well once you get to know her she isn't. By the way she acts and dresses, the media thinks she's a total whore. I'll just talk to Harry later though. Things between us have gotten... Ugly lets just say.

I saw the club light and felt Suzie's hand slip into one of mine. But it was too good to be true because she was holding one of Harry's too.

"I don't want to louse you two tonight, alright?"

She ended with a smile as she looked at me. I smiled back. How come she only dose that now when Harry isn't looking? I haven't paid enough attention too him to see if he's upset or not. Poor guy. But I'm starting to really like Suzie. Not fall in love with her (yet...;) but I'm starting to really like her, so I asked her out. I got interrupted with my mind settling everything that happened in the other club eirlier by the sound of ID. Shit. Harry. He is dead stupid.

Suzie, fake ID. Nice. I couldn't say it out loud cause that's a great way for her not to enter. I showed my ID since this club is 18-29 years old. Harry pulled out his fake ID. HE IS NOT 19 THAT BASTERED!! he could tell I was screaming on the inside and he just chuckled as the bouncer let us in.

Harry's Pov

In the car I was thinking about the news Niall told me. He said he could wait so he texted us for Liam. Lou said his phone was dead so he left it at his place. I had all of mine though. Niall said that Liam announced that we got singed with SYCO records. Simon works there. We are coming out with a single now. This is the best. I was going to tell Lou but Suzie now being a manager helper would freak out and ask questions from being excited.

I thought I would tell him later. I wanted to have fun at this club, and that is what I planned on doing.

I was talking with Lou along with a crowd of people. We roared with laughter each time someone said something, because it was simply funny. But I seemed to have forgotten about someone. "Shit"

"Harry, what is it?" Lou whispered.

"Where's Suzie that's what!"

"Oh god. Ok let's go find her. Now!"

"Ok" I replied

"Sorry lads but Harry and I need to find a friend of ours as it is almost day break and we have to head back home soon."

They nodded as Of that Lou and I went off to find Suzie.

Suzie's Pov

It was my last glass. It felt good to drink six of them. And adding on two beers with heavy added ancho-haul. I found myself flirting with the bartender oh Ill regret this in the morning.

"How are you sweetie? I could take that." I said cockily eyeing him everywhere. He seemed to be a bartender at a night club to get girls. Well it sure dose work.