Chapter 16

Suzie's Pov.

"L-lou?"

"Suzie we need to talk."

"Uh, ok."

Marina got up and walked out. I groaned because whatever this was going to be, I was going to be in it all alone.

"Suzie, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry."

"What? Your s-sorry?"

I couldn't help but stutter, I was just shocked because yesterday, was not the best of days. I also revived a letter from my uncle today around the afternoon, I just didn't want to read it yet.

"Yes I'm sorry for acting the way I did, and cancelling. I know you have a date with Harry now but, that's cool."

"Lou, don't be sorry, because I mean I did cut myself from stress. I can't blame you for-"

"No, Suzie you didn't cut yourself. It was an accident."

It didn't make sense to me what Lou had just said.

"What? I'm confuzzled."

He chuckled just lightly and then outstretched his hand to me. I took it kindly as he walked me into my own bedroom. He closed the door behind him and went to my Mac. I sat on my bed next to him and waited as he looked frustrated trying to find something. With a few more clicks he faced the laptop to me and clicked slide show. All of theses pictures showed up. I held my bandaged wrist as I watched it. When it was done I closed my Mac. It now all makes sense.

"Suzie, do you really smoke when your stressed? And you never really cut yourself except what had happened there?"

He sounded worried I sighed and faced him.

"Yes, when I hit my head, I think I might have forgotten. But I remember it all now."

He pulled me into an embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his tugged around my body. He pulled me onto his lap as my head rested on his chest.

"I love you Lou."

Harry's Pov.

I found some pictues... There all over the news and her secret is out. She smokes. Everyone knows. And Zayn seems to understand. He smokes to and it looks like they share something in common. Why am I acting so grouchy? We get to record our first song today!! We picked it out, love it and now we just have to record it.

"Guys can't you do anything else besides watching that awful news?"

"Sorry Harry, it's just. So sad. I feel bad for her."

"I feel bad for her too Li. I really do. But she won't answer her cell phone. Neither will Marina and we have to leave soon. I wanted to take her but that wouldn't be too smart wright now..."

Liam patted my shoulder and nodded.

I just hate to see Suzie with all these problems. No wonder she smokes. It's to relief all her stress. I'm going to make our date tomorrow a good one, no a great one. And I seem to have a good idea for it.

Louis' Pov.

I had to get up before Suzie because the lads and I were recording at 1:00 today. I used her shower and when I was done I wrapped a towel around me until I found my boxers and pants. I picked them up off the floor from under a box and put them on. I walked out with no shirt on realising that mine was soaked. I saw her bed all messy and new PJ's in her hamper.

I figured that this might be awkward since I'm not waring a shirt and I just slept on half of her bed.

I decided to let that go and walk out of the room. I smelt pancakes. And I soon saw Harry? And Suzie making breakfast. She was infront of him and his arms were guiding her. He kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her waist.

I felt something inside of me I never feel. And I didn't like it.

"Hey lad!"

I walked up to Harry and patted him on the back while grabbing an apple, acting like I didn't see that. Harry soon separated from Suzie and she was blushing.

"I'll take over making breakfast Suzie." Harry cooed in her ear and she nodded. I could tell when she looked at me she was startled and started blushing like crazy.

This made me smile till the corners of my mouth hurt.

"Uh, Lou Harry. I really don't mind your company, but you are recording in and hour and thirty minutes!!"

"Well don't worry Suzie, we will get Lou some new cloths, including a shirt, and you get to come with us! Marina will ride with the other lads."

"Oh, guys I totally forgot I was a manger assistant! Oh my gosh I feel awful!"

"It's ok. Now here's some breakfast everyone."

Harry added a wink in the end. I felt that bad feeling rising up inside of me. And now I knew what it really was. Jealousy and competitiveness. I ate my breakfast anxiously being a tad nervous for our first recording! We ate in silence and Suzie ate pretty fast! Harry and I were both shocked. When she noticed she decided to speak.

"What? A girl can't be hungry?" She finished with a smile. My stomach flipped, but in a good way. What is going on?!? I thought.

-In The Studio-

Suzie's Pov.

Marina and I stood outside of the recording booth. We both smiled in enjoyment. I found my foot tapping to the beat and then Harry's solo came up. He stared into my eyes until it was done. I cliched the folder of documents tighter and tighter to my chest with every note they sang. It was beautiful.

They finished and I was asked to talk about something with the studio manager. I hugged the boys and went into one of the booths we were standing near with the studio manager.

------------

Hey guys!! Sorry it took so long 2 upload!!

R

No double upload next week ;(

It's because I will be typing the last chapter for a while of With All My Love.

Ill try to upload chapter 17 next week, but might not be able to.

Vote

Comment

Hooplah;)

Fan

Pancakes

PS. Sorry it's a short chapter ;(

Toodles!!

- Suzie Styles ;)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 06, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Boy With The Stripesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें