Chapter 8

A/N:

Heyee guys!! im uplaoding today!! :D I had a half day so i decided to delay my English assingnment and upload!! but it will be a short chapter because of my English and Science HW ;( oh well at least im uplaoding today though!! (srry 4 reapeating stuff...me alittle excited!) Any who, heres the Chappio :)

Louis' Pov.

Marina seemed, a little.. off. She was bawled up in a corner counting her toes that stuck out of her flip -flops. It scared me that Suzie was laying, on a bed, breathing steadaly,  but not awaking.. All of us had realized the scream was from Marina because Suzie wouldnt wake up. It had been three days since then. A lot had gone on. The person who swung the bat on Suzies temple was a friend of Max's. He wanted to seek revenge on someone preciouse in Maxes life because of Max lying to everyone. I couldn't blame him being mad, but seeking revenge, and the way he did it.... Was just evil. He got caught doing it though, and now he is sentenced three years of jail, because he didnt state a proper reason for what he did apparently. We got a restraining order on Max for all the right  reasons too.. The lads have started to except that Suzie isnt going to wake up for long.. except Marina who can not hide her feelings, I hide mine pretty well though. 

My phone buzzing interupted me.

MESAGE:

Manegment:

Hey Lou, how you holding up? Has the girl woken up yet? Did you tell her?

So manny questions that I did not want to answer...

Lou:

Uhh, I'm, ok she has not and I will tell you everything when I, I mean we ask her.

Manegment:

'We' reffering to all of you guys, right?

Lou:

Yes.

Manegment:

Ok, well I'll get in touch later, gotta run

Lou:

Bi.

I told Marina that I was getting lunch, not that she listened latly anyway.. She just acted mental and was only normal before this... She acually responded with a ok this time.

I slipped ou the door and walked down to tha hospital cafetiria, where I've been spending most of my lunches sadly. I wasn't so hungy though so I bought a bottle of water. I sat down and looked down at my feet just wondering, all of my feelings. Do I like Suzie more than a friend? Or just a friend? Those questions have been hopping around my head since this happened like a child on Christmas moning. Niall then ran right into me as I stood up.

"Yes?" I said rather rude, but didnt care because he understands.

"Sorry man, uhm, I have some very good news oh my goodness I'm so so happy, just come and see!"

"Ok, ok, calm down Irish Man"

We jogged up to Suzie's room, Marina was talking to her while she was rubbing her head... SHES AWAKE

Niall and I exchanged happy faces. Marina explained everything it seemed and Suzie turened around looking just a bit confuzed. She looks beautiful even though her hair is in a tiny mess, her lips look a little chapped, and her face is as pale as a ghost, but she still looks beautiful. Why am I thinking this? Maybe just a 'friendly' thing? I found my feet moving twards her. I put my arms around her in a hug and whispered, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, even though I could hear you, you were so close yet so far away."

She spoke powerful words, and her smile looked like she meant them. Dose she like me too? Only one way to find out, by asking her.

But instead I found my self doing something else, something unexpected. I moved in closer to her her gray/blue eyes widening the slightest and then closing as I smaked my lips against hers. I heard Niall say lets give them some privacy and Marina left the room with him. She bit my lip aski ng for entry as our lips moved in sync. This felt so right but so wrong all at once because we were not even dating, only breifly knew eachother, but still it felt so right with every second. She played with the back part of my hair as my hands held securly around her waist. We broke free at the same time. She looked at me, but seemed embarresed and looked down at her knees.

"you know I liked that verry much." I said cheekily.

Her smile grew wide as she said, "And Your a awesome kisser Tomlinson." she said lightly shoving my arm. I laughed. I took her hand as we made eye contact. "I have some good news." I said while smiling and her eybrow rose while smiling. "Ok, fine why dont you tell me?" She said smiling in a sarcastic tone. She looked so cute doing that. "Ok,"

A/N:

Yayy double authors note!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chappioyo!! srry it was all in Lou's poiny of veiw, i thought it was interesrting though. mkay vote, commnt, fan plz thank you!! -Suzie