Part 2

Your pov

"No sir I haven't."
I'm so confused. My mother a legend? I only knew of her to wash dishes mend clothes and cook. What could he possibly mean she's a legend and top of her class? There's no way she would be in the military.
"You're mother was the best scout there has been. Her and captain Levi Ackerman were on the same level!"
"Sir no offense to you but that's most likely not real. There is no way in hell my mom would even-" "You dare to talk back to your sergeant?"
"I was not! I'm just stating facts!"
I had taken my hand away from my chest and put it back down beside my hips. "You will see me after training!"
Oh shit was the only thing that ran through my mind. I looked at Armin and he just shrugged at me.

~time skip~

"Y/n l/n."
Keith said pulling me to the side. I was hoping to leave before got a chance to speak with me.
"Yes sir?"
I say with a sigh. "Your mother never told you any of this?" His voice was much more quiet this time. I was honestly expecting him to yell even louder at me. "No sir she didn't."
Keith sighed and rested his hands on my shoulders.
"Listen up kid. Your mother was top of her class she joined the scouts and the best out of them but she didn't let it get to her head. So I expect you to do the same. I also expect you to live up to her legacy."
"I will try my best to sir." "That's all I can tell you. If you wish to know more get in contact with Levi Ackerman."
He took his hands off my shoulders. "Yes sir."
"She was a bright girl y/n. Now get to the mess hall or you'll miss your dinner."
I nodded and headed to the mess hall. When I walked in Armin Eren and Mikasa were all sitting at a table. After I got my food I joined them and earned a look from Mikasa. I already got the feeling she didn't like me.

"Is all that stuff about you mom true?"
Armin asked looking at me with curious eyes.
"Apparently. I'm just confused as to why she wouldn't tell me."
I say taking a bite out of my bread. "Well if you're up for it we could seek out tonight to head to your house and you could ask her yourself."
I look at Eren dumbfounded at what he just said. Did Armin not tell them?
"What's that look for? Did I do something?"
"I can't go see her. She was eaten by them when the first wall was breached."
After I said that the whole room fell silent. Several people looked at me. "Well what about your dad?"
"Eren I think it's best you don't ask anymore questions." "It's fine Armin."
I smiled at them both and laid my hands on the table. "Well um after I told dad my decision to join the military he kinda kicked me out."
"Oh..sorry. I didn't mean to hit any soft spots."
Eren reached his hand across the table and laid it on top of mine. Mikasa gave me a glare. "It's fine really."

"Well I think we know who has the most tragic back story." A light brown haired boys says chuckling from the table beside us. I stood up from the table and faced him. "I would appreciate it if you'd take back what you said what's your name again?"
"Jean and I don't think I will."
He stood up as well and crossed his arms over his chest.  "Jean I really don't think this is a good idea."
Armin's voice was shaking as he spoke. He was really the only person who knew I had a temper.
"Shut it pipsqueak."
Jean says throwing a fork at him. "It's one thing to insult me but to insult or harm my friends is a different thing."
I took a few steps closer to him. "Really now? What're you gonna do about it? Hit me or cry like most girls do?"
He had this stupid smirk on his face. I could feel the eyes of everyone on us. I could easily knock him on his ass in a minute. The only question was should I?
"Are you gonna answer girly?"
I glared at him and decided to be a smart ass.
"You see Jean I could easily knock you on your ass in a matter of a few seconds but-" "I highly doubt you could you little bi-"
I slapped him and grabbed him by his arms and held them behind his back. "It's very impolite to interrupt someone. Didn't your mother teach you manners?"
I then put my knee in the middle of his back and pulled him over my shoulder and he was on the ground. I stood over him and put my foot on his chest. "Now Jean don't ever and I mean ever try to pull that smart ass attitude again or be mean to my friends again. Got it?" I walked back to the table sat down and started eating again. Jean got up and left.

"That really wasn't necessary y/n.."
Armin looks down at his hands and frowns. "It was totally bad ass though!" "Armin you are well aware of how protective I am and thank you Eren."
I smiled at both of them and Mikasa glared at me.
Should I say something? Hm I told Armin I'd be nice but that was when I first met them. Screw it.
"Mikasa do you have a problem with me or something?" I asked looking at her and tilting my head. "Cause I was really hoping the four of all could all be friends."
"I don't like how close you get to Eren."
She has a very blunt look on her face and just a hint of anger in her steel colored eyes. "I haven't even touched him!"
I looked at her then Eren and back at her again. Well I had touched him once but that was his doing not mine. Besides it's not like I'm going to fall in love with him.  "You asked if we had a problem and I stated what was bothering me."
"Are you seri-" "What's wrong with her touching me Mikasa?" Eren looks at me with a look that sends chills down my spine..but in a good way?  He raised an eyebrow at Mikasa. Eren did have a rather cute face. His turquoise eyes nice jawline and his brunette hair were all cute.  "Afraid I'll steal him from you?"
I probably shouldn't have said that but oh well. Mikasa sighed and left the mess hall.
"I'm sorry about her y/n she's always been that way over Eren."
Armin says with an apologetic look. Eren too has the same look.
"It's ok. I understand that she'd be a little protective over you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm debating if I wanna update daily or every two days..idk what to do.