Part 24

Your pov

It had been a few weeks full of brain storming on what to do about the female titan. We had already figured out it was Annie. Here I was thinking she was just a quiet girl but nope. She's a brutal killer who killed her own comrades and for that I will make her pay. How can she just kill her own people with no second thought? She's a merciless bastard. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Armin asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm fine. Why?" I glance to my left to see a concerned Armin. "You've had a scowl on your face for the past five minutes." "Oh sorry." "It's fine. Now you three wait here and I'll be back with Annie hopefully." We all nodded and Armin turned around to leave but I stopped him. "Armin be safe. Ok? Remember our promise?" Armin smiles at me. "I do y/n. I'll be fine." Armin hugs me lightly and leaves. I then turn back around to see a confused Mikasa and Eren. "Promise?" Mikasa asks leaning up against a wall. "Since when do you and Armin have promises?" I begin to pace in the alley way. "Since always Eren." "Well care to tell me what it is?" I stop pacing and look at my friends. "Oh well after we watched you ya know fucking die-" "There's no need for sarcasm y/n." "Have you met me Mikasa?" She lightly smiles and I continued. "We promised that we would make it through this nightmare together...we were all each other had left at the time." I turn around to hide the tears pricking up in my eyes.

After a minute of collecting my feelings and mentally putting them in a box then burning the box I turn back around. "We've always talked about seeing the ocean together ever since we were little kids." "So you're the one who fueled his ocean thing?" I smile just a little. "Hell yeah I am Mikasa." I cross my arms and smile proudly. "The ocean isn't real y/n. None of the stuff you two read about in those books is." Eren says bursting my bubble. "Everyone has their own opinions!" I uncross my arms and walk to Eren. "Well yours is wrong." I kick him in the shin causing him to yelp in pain. "You don't see me bashing your dreams asshole. You just wait! Me Armin and whoever else makes it through this hell will go to the ocean! You hear me Eren!" I hear Mikasa walk up beside me. "I agree with y/n. Endless water full of salt sounds like a dream. Maybe it's what we all need to get through this." Mikasa puts her arm around my shoulder and smiles. "See Mikasa has hope. You should too." Eren rolls his eyes. "Never said I didn't. Just stating facts." I sigh and face palm. "One day you'll view things the way I do."

There was footsteps coming down the alley way it caught all of our attentions. I hold my breath praying to whatever god there was that it's not the military police. Two blondes come around the corner. I smile realizing that our plan was working. "Come on guys. We don't have much time." Armin motions for us to follow them. It's just my luck that I get stuck in between Annie and Eren. "Y/n how have you been?"
"I've been fine. Have you been well Annie?" I grip the straps on my backpack tighter. "I have been. Say what's that on your finger?" Annie takes my left hand off the strap of my backpack and looks at the ring Eren bought me. "You're engaged? Let me guess Jean? I always figured you two would end up together." I pull my hand away gently. "I'm not engaged to anyone and if I was it sure as hell wouldn't be Jean." She nods. "Then who got it for you?" "I did." Eren jumps into the conversation cause he knew if I continued to talk with Annie I would bitch slap her ass. "You two are together?" "Yep."

~flashback~

We were sparing and I was the unlucky soul who had to be Annie's partner. "I'll go easy on you y/n. I wouldn't want to break that fragile body of yours." I scoff. "Oh please! I'm far from fragile." Me and Annie had never really gotten along well. "Looks like you've got something to prove then." Annie gets into her sparing position and I soon follow. I lunge at her with a wicked grin plastered on my face. She goes to kick me in my side but I grab her foot and twist it. Annie begins to swing her fists at me. I was able to grab one and smirk until she uppercuts my chin with her other free hand. "Bitch." I look at her and tilt my head. "I don't know who you're calling a bitch but I know it sure ain't me." I swing her over my shoulder by her right leg and place my boot on her chest. "Don't get too cocky Annie. There's always someone out there better than you." I move my boot to her chin and lift it up. "Always."

~end of flashback~

When I zone back in I look ahead of me and see we have reached our destination. It was a passage to an underground city. Me, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin walk down the stairs and into the tunnel. "Underground?" Annie asks standing at the top of the stairs.

Erens pov

"Underground?" Annie asks standing at the top of the stairs. "Yes. Got a problem with it?" Y/n turns around and rests her hands on her hips. Her h/c hair sways in the wind. "I do. I only hold up my part of the plan if it's above ground." I hear y/n sigh and mumble "You bitch". Y/n walks up to the top of the stairs with Annie. "Come on now blondie. We don't have much time! I would like for my boyfriend to live." The plan was going exactly the way we wanted it to. Any second now she'll transform and the survey Corp will capture her again. Y/n grabs Annie's arm and tries to pull her down into the tunnel. "Let go of me you bitch!" Annie jerks her arm away and punches y/n in the nose. "Hey! Don't touch her like that!" I yell and start to make my way to where they were. Mikasa puts her arm out in front of me. "This is what we want to happen." She whispers and I nod even though I always feel guilty when y/n gets hurt especially when I'm around. Blood startsto drip from y/ns nose. She puts her hand up to her nose to feel the blood. Y/n then watches the blood drip off her fingers. She leans her head back and laughs insanely. "Hit me harder next time bitch! I love the feeling of pain!" She screams punching Annie in the gut. "Pain is such a wonderful feeling! Don't you think so?" Y/n laughs even more.

Maybe y/n is insane..I look to my sides and see Armin and Mikasa share the same concerned and shocked look that I do. I never knew she had this kind of side to her. It's like right now she's a completely different person. Should I be scared of it? I'm snapped out of my thoughts by and thud. I look up and see y/n sitting on Annie's stomach leaning over her with blood dripping down her face. "I wonder how much pain you could tolerate Annie. Are you just as strong as you say you are? Or will you crumble under it like I did several years ago? I would adore to find out! Wouldn't you?" Y/n hits Annie in her jaw. There was a loud crunch. "Why haven't you screamed yet? Huh? I bet you have such a lovely scream Annie!" We all stand back in fear, shock, awe, and concern. What exactly has y/n been through? "Scream for me Annie!" Y/n yells laughing. "Scream!" She punches Annie again in her jaw. Annie raises up her arm and cuts her finger on her silver ring.
Exactly what we wanted. She has transformed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insane y/n is my favorite y/n guys
What's your opinion on it?

Edit
Holy crap guys thank you so so so so sooo much for over 400+ reads!!!!! It means so much to me!!