Part 26

Your pov

I had tried to get the others to tell what happened when I was gone but they all refused. After a few more hours of everyone greeting me and us all  talking everyone decided to head to bed. Except Eren. "Eren you can go back to HQ with the rest. I'll be fine here." Eren shakes his head no. "I haven't heard your voice in over a month y/n. I want to hear it as much as possible." He sits beside me and places a hand on my thigh. "Besides I think we need to talk about something." I look over at him and tilt my head. "Something?" Eren stands up and begins to pace with his hand on his chin thinking. "Could you sit back down? You're making me nervous." "Oh sorry." Eren sits down beside me once again. "What's the last thing you remember before you passed out?" I knit my eyebrows together thinking. "I think I remember being under a bunch of boards. I just don't know how I got there." Concern washes over Erens face as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Did I do something stupid?" "No! You didn't do anything! Well you did something that made us all worry but that's it!" Eren puts his hands up in protest. "Well care to tell me what I did?" He nods. "Before Annie transformed she punched you and you went a little..um..I don't know..insane?" Eren stands up again and starts pacing. "Eren sit down! You're making me really nervous!" I yell at him bringing my knees to my chest. "I'm sorry! It just helps to pace!" Eren sits back down and puts his arm around me causing me to let go of my legs. "What do you mean insane?" "I shouldn't have said anything y/n. Just forget what I said." Eren sighs and leans his head against the wall. "You're going to tell me what happened." I move in front of Eren. "Please?" "Fine." Eren sits up and grabs my hand.

"After Annie punched your nose it started to bleed. I guess that triggered something? Cause you punched her several times until she was on the ground and started to yell about her screams. You even said and I quote 'pain is such a wonderful thing. Don't you think so?' And 'hit me harder I love the feeling of pain' and the most concerning thing you said was 'I wonder how much pain you could tolerate Annie. Are you just as strong as you say you are? Or will you crumble under it like I did several years ago? I would adore to find out! Wouldn't you?'." I back away from Eren and put my hands over my mouth. "Oh my god." So many memories began to flood my mind. "Holy shit Eren." I get off the bed and slowly walk to the window. "Holy fucking shit! Oh my god!" I start shaking and Eren gets up and walks over to me.
"Y/n? Y/n? Are you ok?" He puts his hands on my shoulders and shakes me lightly.

~flashback~

"How much more pain can you take before you crack y/n?" A hot metal stick pierces through my side and I scream. "A hell of a lot more!" I laugh and lean my head back. I was chained to a wall in what I assumed to be an old prison. "Really now? We could always tighten your chains or drown you some more." A middle aged man leans down in front of me and picks up my face in his dry hands. "Such a shame you're father got into the things he did. A pretty girl like yourself would've sold for a lot." "I say we drown her again. I like the sound of her screams under water." A women who looks like she's in her twenties emerges from the corner. "I agree." The man lets go of my face and walks away. "But I think she deserves a beating first." He turns around and kicks me in my sides and hits my face repeatedly. "Hit me, burn me, drown me, and starve me all you want but I will never turn against my father."

~end of flashback~

"Y/n? Y/n! Hey!" Eren is shaking me more vigorously. "Eren I-I my father- no Alexander he-" Eren shushes me by putting his finger over my mouth. "We'll talk about this after you've calmed down! You're cold to the touch and you won't stop shaking!" He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bed then wraps me in a blanket. I reach up and touch my face. It was wet. "Y/n are you crying?" Eren asks with his voice a tad bit shaky. "Yeah." He goes to put his arms around me but I stop him. "Don't touch me. It'll make the crying worse." His eyebrows furrow together as he puts his arms back down. A few minutes of silence passes. "Y/n I don't care if I make it worse. You need to be hugged." Eren puts his arms around my waist and pulls into his lap. I rest my head on his chest and sob as he rubs my back.

After a few minutes I raise up and wipe my eyes then sniffle a few times. I can feel Erens eyes on me the entire time. "Eren-" He cuts me off by planting little kisses all over my face. His gesture causes me to giggle and smile. Eren then kisses my lips passionately. "I've been waiting a while to kiss you again y/n." I smile and kiss Erens nose. "I'm sorry you were probably about to start talking." I nod. "I was but it was a nice distraction." Eren smiles and blushes just a little. We stare into each others eyes for a bit. "What were you going to say?" Eren says breaking the silence. "Oh shit right!" I move out of his lap and stand up. "I remember a lot of things now Eren." He stands up and grabs my hands. "Good things or bad things?" "Bad." I mumble turning away from him and wrapping my arms around myself. "What?" I turn back around. "Bad."

"What happened y/n? Is everything ok? Are you ok?"  I rock back and forth. "I'm fine. Or at least I think I am. I'm not sure anymore!" I take the blanket off my body since it was starting to get hot and toss it on the bed. "Well what do you remember?" Eren places his hands on my hips to stop me from rocking back and forth and looks into my eyes. "It was about a year or two after the first wall was breached. My dad or Alexander I still don't know what to call him well he used to gamble and stuff a lot." I stop to gather my thoughts and take a deep breath. I then break the eye contact with Eren by looking at my hands as I fiddle with my fingers. "He got into some trouble you know? And these people they took me and kept me for a few days maybe a week or two. They would burn me, hit me, starve-" "Stop it y/n! I don't want to hear anymore!" Eren hugs me tightly and kisses my head. "We'll find them y/n and I'll make them pay for everything they did to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was gonna wait another week or so to publish the Levi book buuuuuut I did it last night😂😂
It's published if y'all would like to check it out☺️

Sooo would y'all like for me to kinda stray away from the plot of the anime/manga and go into more detail about your past and put my own little twist on the plot line or would you like for me to follow the original plot line?

I'm not going to update until I get an answer tbh cause I have so so so so SO SO SO many ideas for both and my little walnut brain can't take all of them at the same time