Part 3

Your pov

We finished eating and I headed to my cabin. It was cabin number ten. When I opened the door I saw several boys sitting on the floor.
"Well shit."
I say aloud. Is this really where I'm supposed to be?
Armin stands up and walks over to me and whispers.
"Y/n what are you doing in the boys cabin?"
His voice was low enough that no one else heard but me. "This is where they told me to go! You think I wanna stay in here? You all are probably smelly after the day is over with."
"This has to be a mistake."
Armin mumbles to himself while putting his hand on his chin to think. "There is no way I'm staying in a cabin with her!"
Jean stands up and crosses his arms.  "Afraid I'll beat you up again?"
I smirked at him as a few people around us laughed. "N-No!"
"Just sit back down Jean."
He sighed and sat back down. I looked out the window and saw several officials walking around the cabins. I would go back out and ask one of them if this was where I was really supposed to be but they all looked super scary and angry.

"Come on y/n."
Armin pulled me to the left side of the cabin in the back. Eren, Reiner, and Bertholdt were sitting on a bed. Reiner and Bertholdt gave me a what are you doing here look while Eren greated me with a huge smile. I climbed on the bed and sat beside Eren and Armin followed me.  "What're you doing here?"
Reiner had a hateful tone in his voice.
"This is where Keith told me to go."
I say while pulling the blanket over my legs. "I don't think a girl is supposed to be in the boys cabin.."
"It won't be that bad having y/n here Bertholdt."
"I agree with Eren. Me and y/n have known each other all our lives! She's actually a really nice person once you get past her rough edges."
"I don't have any rough edges! I'm a nice person!" "Tell Jean that then."
"In my defense Reiner he threw a fork at Armin!"
They all laughed at what I'd said.

~time skip~

It had been a couple of hours and we were all still sitting on Bertholdts bed talking. They were all talking about where they were when the wall was breached. I had kinda zoned out while I laid my head on Armins shoulder.
"What about you y/n?"
Reiner says hitting my shoulder playfully which caused me to sit up. "Oh um I was at my house."
"Oh come on! We all gave a fully described story."
I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I was in my home with my mom and my dad busted through the door and yelled that the titans were coming. My mom had a panic attack and started pacing back and forth then a titan kicked in our wall."
I stopped for a second and took a deep breath to re collect my thoughts. "The wall fell on my mom. My father tried to get her out while I stood frozen in fear. He had to make a choice and he chose me."
I looked down at my hands as a single tear fell down. I quickly wiped it away. "I'm pathetic I know but when I get the chance I will destroy every last one of those bastards. Mark my words."

~time skip three years~
We were all supposed to graduate our training tomorrow. Over the years I grew extremely close to Eren not so much Mikasa though. She still hates my guts. "Hey y/n we were all gonna go to the bar tonight to celebrate. Wanna come with us?"
Reiner asks peeking his head around the corner of the cabin. I had been sitting on mine and Armins bunk reading.
"Is it just our cabin or?" "If that's your way of trying to see if Eren is gonna be there then yes he will be."
Reiner and Bertholdt had become everyone's big brothers.
"I wasn't trying to ask that I'm trying to avoid Mikasa...but it is nice to know that Eren will be there." "You know if you like him you should speak up. Life is already short enough as it is."
Reiner sat on the bed in front of me and picked up my book and started to skim through the pages.
"Who said I liked him?" "No one. Just a theory."
"I mean yeah he's cute and funny-" "I don't wanna hear about this kinda stuff. We're leaving in a few minutes get dressed and come outside."
Reiner threw my book at me and left.

I got dressed in my uniform and headed outside. Armin, Eren, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Jean were all outside too. I walked over to Armin and hugged him since I hadn't seen him all day. He squeezed me and lifted me off the ground a little.
"Armin put me down! You know I don't like being picked up!"
He giggled and set me down. "Where's my hug?"
Eren asks with his arms opened. I hugged him tightly and he squeezed me even tighter and lifted me over his shoulder.
"Eren! Put me down!"
I started to lightly hit his back while I laughed. He was laughing too. "Come on love birds."
Jean yells. Eren put me down and looked away to hide his red face.

~time skip~
We had all walked to the bar in town safely. Me Eren and Armin were sitting at a table watching everyone else drink.
"I bet I could out drink everyone here." "Have you even drunk before?"
Jean asked setting two cups down on the table. "Yes I have."
"Really now? You didn't strike me as that type of girl."  "You didn't strike me as that type of girl either y/n." Eren says agreeing with Jean.
"Well I haven't drank anything yet I'm down for a little competition if you are."
He smirked at me. Me and Jean had a friendly relationship full of competition.

"Hell yeah."