Part 25

Your pov

"Scream!" I yell hitting Annie in the jaw again. I lean down to her ear. "We know what you are Annie." I whisper. She looks over and cuts her finger on a ring. There's a loud bang and green smoke. I laugh as Annie's titan form picks me up by my leg and dangles me over my friends. "Oh Annie!" I shiver with excitement. "This is exactly what we wanted!" I tilt my head over to the roof beside us and see Hange and Levi. More laughs escape my mouth. I couldn't help but laugh. I put my hands over my mouth as I hang upside down to conceal my laughter. Annie looks at me and tilts her titan head. "How could you just kill all those people Annie? All the people we trained with! You just killed them without a second thought! You monster!" I scream at her. "You fucking monster!" Annie let out a scream and throws me onto the ground. She hit a building causing it to fall on me. "Y/n!" I hear all my friends call. Several boards cover me from my waist down. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit." I yell trying to move them but I couldn't. I notice even more blood on my shirt than there was before. Where was I bleeding from?

Erens pov

"Y/n!" I scream along with the others as Annie hits a building causing it to fall. It fell on me too. A board pierces through my chest and I scream out in pain. I fall unconscious for a few minutes. When I woke back up Jean was in front of me. "Eren! Wake your lazy ass up! You've got shit to do!" I look over at him. "It's hopeless Jean." Jean scoffs and squats down I front of me. "Y/n is underneath this rubble somewhere. She could be bleeding out right now. You're gonna let her die that way? You're gonna let y/n die because she was crushed by some boards! We both know she sure as hell doesn't deserve to go out like that!" Jean yells kicking me in the side causing me to wince in pain. He had a point. Y/n doesn't deserve to die like that. She  deserves to die of old age in a warm bed where everything is peaceful. "Get your ass up! You still have titans to kill and a girl to save! She's saved your ass so many times! It's your turn to save hers." Jean yells once again. "You're right Jean."

Your pov

I had been trying to get the boards off me for the past five minutes. "Damnit!" I yell in frustration. "God fucking damnit!" I look down at my side and see that a piece of wood has found its way into my lower chest. "Fuck! Is this really how I die? By some fucking boards!" I yell once again. My thoughts soon became hazy as I looked up at the sky. Everything seems so peaceful right now as if I could just close my eyes and sleep for a bit. My e/c eyes close lazily. Damn..I guess this is how I go.

~dream~

I was in a field full of bluebells and daisies on my knees. "Y/n." I look forward and see my mother. "Mom!" I get up and run to her she scoops me into a warm hug and rests her hands on my head. "You're a soldier y/n." She lets go of me and looks me up and down. "Yeah I am mom. I joined the survey Corp!" I proudly solute earning a huge smile from my mom. "I'm so proud of you y/n." She hugs me one more time. "How have you been?" A huge smile is plastered across my face. "Great. I've met someone mom." She smiles even more. "Who? Is he good to you?" "He's absolutely amazing mom. It's Eren Yeager. He's been there with me through a lot lately." I look down at the flowers and smile. "I love him. I love him a lot." My mom lifts my head up with her fingers. "As much as I love having you here with me y/n it's not your time. Get back to Eren. He needs you more than I do right now." She slowly fades away and the ground starts to fall apart below me. "Mom! No! Come back! Please I need you!" I scream with tears running down my cheeks. The peaceful place I was in becomes filled with terror. I scream as the ground falls out from underneath me. Everything was gone and I'm in a grey room filled with titans. They pick me up and slowly tear my body apart limb from limb. When it seems almost over my body regenerates and it happens all over again.

~end of dream~

I wake up screaming and tears are running down my face. "Y/n!" Eren jumps up from a chair and rushes to my side. He wraps his arms around me tightly and kisses the top of my head gently. "Shh y/n it's ok." I sit there still frozen in fear. Eren starts to rock me back and forth. I look around slowly and see that I'm in the infirmary. "Wh-What happened?" Eren hugs me tighter and I feel my shoulder dampen. "I thought you were gone y/n..I thought you were never going to wake up." Eren sniffles and let's go of me. He places his hands lovingly on my face. "Don't ever leave me again." I notice his tear stained cheeks and bags under his eyes from not sleeping. Tears were falling from his beautiful teal eyes. I reach my hand up and wipe them away. I then pull his head down to my heart. "You hear that Eren? I'm alive let's just focus on that for a bit."

I feel him smile against my chest. "I've said that to you before." I lift his head up and look into his eyes. "I know." I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. "I love you Eren." He squeezes my waist gently. "I love you too." There's a knock at the door and someone enters. "Oh my god! Y/n! You're awake!" There's a crash of plates falling to the ground. I recognize Armins voice and turn around. He hugs me gently. "I have to go tell the others!" Joy fills his voice as he leaves the room. "How long?" I ask Eren leaning back into his chest. "A month." He puts his head on top of mine. "Damn.." I whisper. Soon everyone was crammed into the small room. I received several hugs and smiles. For the first in a while there seemed to be true joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how would you guys feel if I started a levixreader? I already have the first chapter I'm just debating on when to publish it. Please please I beg of you tell me your opinions on it.

Now for details about this story
I'm sorry for the huge time skip buuuuuut it's all for the better! Some deep shit is about to happen!!!!