Part 18

Your pov

I walk through HQ looking at my boots as I walk. I was bored as all my friends are busy. Eren is being experimented on by Hange. Everyone that arrived today was training and so was Levi's squad. No one seemed to need my help with anything. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" I look up from my boots and spot a raven haired male. "Oi watch where you're going brat!" I was about to apologize again but an idea hit me. "Levi can I talk to you for a bit?" "Can it wait? I have paper work that I need to do." He starts to walk away. "It about my mother." Levi stops dead in his tracks. "Follow me." I follow Levi to his office and sit down in front of his desk in a chair. "What do you have to say about Angelina?" Levi asks taking a seat in front of me.

"A hell of a lot." Levi raises an eyebrow at me. "So um I'm not really sure how to go about this cause believe me it's awkward." "Stop wasting my time and get on with it." Levi sighs with a bored expression. "Ok um so I'm aware you and my mom used to be a thing and that a few weeks after you two ended she was pregnant with me." I heard Levi swallow. "So you're saying I'm your father?" I shook my head no. "I'm not sure who my father is. A few week ago I went to go see my dad or the man who raised me I don't know what to call him. My original plan was to ask him about it but I could tell talking about my mother caused too much pain for him." "I loved your mother y/n." He looks down at his desk and back me. "What happened between you two?" Levi sighs. "A lot happened y/n. We both said some things we didn't mean and she left." "Oh."

"If you're wanting to know who your father is y/n I can have Hange run a few tests." Levi stands up. "I do want to know." "As do I. Follow me." I stand up as well and follow Levi down to Hanges experiment room. "Hange and Petra told me I looked like you sometimes." I was trying to make conversation. "You look more like Angelina than anything." Levi bluntly says opening the door. "Shitty glasses!" Levi says barging into the room with me behind him. I saw Eren sitting on a table with a few wires connected to his face. "Hey y/n." "Hey Eren." I say walking in and taking a seat beside him. "May I help you two?" Hange barely even looks up from her book. "Run some dna tests on y/n." Levi says as he leaves.

"Damn not even gonna stick around to see if I'm your kid?" I say laying my head on Erens shoulder. "I heard that you little shit!" I roll my eyes. "You looked like Levi when you did that." Hange says cutting off a strand of my hair. "Yeah yeah. How long will this take?" I ask getting off the table and following her to a table. "A few days maybe a week." "I have nothing better to do so can I stay here? I can help clean up or something." Hange nodded her head. "You can clean." I pick up a tablecloth and start to dust. "Jesus Hange do you never dust in here? Look at this! It's disgusting!" I say holding up my finger covered in dust. "I bet you ten dollars she's Levi's." Hange says taking the wires off of Eren. "You're on. If she's Alexander's you have to give me a day off from all these experiments." They shake hands and I roll my eyes.

"So Angie married Alexander?" I nod my head yes and continue dusting. "I would love to go see Angie sometime soon." Hange looks up and me and smiles but it soon leaves her face when she notices my slight frown. "My mother is no longer with us." I whisper. A look of disappointment and sadness found it's way to mine and Hanges faces. "What happened to her? Please tell me she went out fighting...please." I put down the rag and sit on the table beside Eren once again. "When the first wall was breached..a titan found its way into our house and ate her." Tears start to form in my eyes. "Oh. I'm sorry for you loss y/n." I wipe the tears off my cheeks  with my sleeves and smile the best I could. "It's ok. She doesn't have to suffer in this cruel world anymore." Eren puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to him. "Besides I'm going to avenge her. I will kill every single one of those bastards in her honor!" My voice was shaky and cracking several times throughout my sentence. "That's the spirit." Eren whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek.

Hange walks over to the table and picks up my left hand. "Oh my god! Is that an engagement ring?" Hange glared just a bit at Eren. "You're not even in your twenties y/n!" "It's not an engagement ring!" I protest once again. "Then what is it?" I look over at Eren. "You answer that one! You're the one who bought it." Eren bites his lip thinking of what to say. "It's a um promise ring!" He smiles triumphantly. "Promise ring?" Hange questions Eren looking at the ring closer. "Is this real diamond?" I nod. "Y/n took me to an illegal store and found that ring but didn't get it so she could buy Armin a map of the outside world! So I bought it!" I face palm and hit Eren in the side. "Illegal store huh?" Hange crosses her arms. "Yeah.." I scoot a further away from her cause I feel like she's gonna hit me or something. "And what do they sell? I have no interest in going to the military police about it I'm just curious." "Well they have pretty much everything..drugs, books and maps about the world, stolen and important things including jewelry, witchcraft things, weapons, and several other things I can't remember."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just finished the most recent episode of season three and I just wanna say CARLA DESERVES BETTER I WILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT
thank you and good evening