Part 19

Your pov

"Eren I just want you to be safe." I say pacing around his cell while he angrily sits on his bed. We're going out side the walls tomorrow on a real expedition. "I will be safe y/n! Just stop worrying about me already!" I turn around and look at Eren. He had a tone filled with annoyance and anger. "Excuse me for wanting you to be safe!" Eren makes his way over to me. "I will be safe. I am perfectly capable of keeping myself safe!" Eren yells raising his voice at me. "How many times have we had to save your ass? Fucking several!" He scrunches up his nose. "I have never asked for help. You just assume that you're needed!" "Oh so I just assume that I'm needed?" I say mocking his voice. "That's kinda what a girlfriend is supposed to do dumbass!" Eren furrows his eyebrows. "Sometimes I wish you never would've joined the survey Corp y/n! It's not exactly fun to have you riding my ass all the time!" I roll my eyes and huff. "Oh so you think it was my fucking choice to join the survey Corp? No! It wasn't! I was dragged into this because of you! I could've went to the military police and been safe! I was fucking dragged into this blood bath by you!"

Eren stood there speechless for a few minutes. "Well at least I know who my father is!" "That has nothing to do with this you ignorant ass! Big deal I don't know who my dad is!" I uncross my arms and grab my jacket that was sitting on a nearby chair. "At least I'm not on some fucking suicide mission. Yes I want to avenge my mother but I'm not going to put myself on a suicide mission like you!" I yell putting my jacket on. "You better watch your fucking mouth
y/n! I thought you were a brave person who wasn't scared of anything but I was clearly wrong! You're just like the rest a coward!" I walk over to Eren and put my finger on his chest. "I don't think I will watch my mouth! And don't you fucking dare call me a coward! I have been through more shit than you ever will be!" I made sure to poke Eren with every word I said. Eren then pushes me against the wall with his hand around my neck. My feet were off the ground. "You're a coward y/n." I reach my hand up and slap him causing him to let me go. "You're a beast Eren. A fucking beast."

I leave Eren in his cell holding his cheek. As I walk to my room an few tears fall down my face. Was I a coward? No! I just have fucking common sense!
I open my bedroom door and flop onto my bed then scream into my pillow. He's so stupid! I roll off of my bed and change into my night clothes. Before I got into bed there was a knock at my door. I crack the door slightly and see a turquoise eye boy. "Y/n I'm s-" "Eren just go away." I say cutting him off. "I don't want to speak with you right now." Eren slowly nods his head and walks away. I close my door and head to my bed to sleep.

~time skip~

Armin had come into my room to wake me up. "Y/n are you ok? You haven't made a single joke or smiled at all this morning." Armin says taking a seat on my bed while I put on my gear. "Me and Eren got into it last night." Armin raises an eyebrow at me. "He told me that I just assumed I was need." I say looking down. "Oh..I'm sorry." I slip on my boots. "It's fine. I don't care about his opinion anyways." "I take it you're still mad at him?" "Very." I say grabbing ahold of Armins arm and pulling him into the mess hall to eat with me. "He said some extremely hurtful things..he called me a coward and everything." I say grabbing a tray. "Wow..You're far from a coward
y/n." "I fucking know!" Me and Armin make our way over to a table by ourselves and sit down. "So how are you liking the map?" A smile grew on Armins face. "I love it! If the map is correct we aren't that far from the ocean! Maybe a week or two of traveling." Me and Armin had always talked about going to see the ocean when all of this was over. "I can't wait."

Eren sits down beside Armin and starts to eat. Jean sits beside me and ruffles my hair. "I don't even care anymore. I didn't bother to brush it this morning." Jean gives me a shocker expression. "Y/n not caring about her appearance? Who are you and what have you done with my friend?" Jean playfully hits my shoulder and smiles. "It was a long night last night Jean and I wanted to sleep as much as possible." Jean glares at Eren. "What'd titan boy do?"  I shook my head not wanting to respond. Which caused Eren to make brief eye contact with me. "I'll just get it out of you in an hour or two since you're in my group." Eren looks at Jean. "Keep her safe." I glare at him. "I do that just fine myself unlike others."  "Damn Eren what the fuck did you do? Y/n is always nice!" Jean protectively put his arm around me. "Seriously! Y/n has always been nice towards you at least!"

"Let's go." Erwin yells walking into the mess hall. We all stood up and started to leave. Eren grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. "Y/n I love you." Eren hugs me. "I'm sorry for last night. Please be safe." I pat his back and pull away. "You be safe too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Oof guys big Oof