Part 15

Your pov

"There's a place I wanna go before we head back." I say walking through the crowd of people. "You can't tell anyone about where we're going though. Ok?" I look back at Eren. "We're not doing anything illegal are we?" Eren looks at me with concern. "Pssshhh I would never do anything illegal." "We're about to go do something illegal aren't we?" "Yep." I grab Erens hand and pull him through the crowd with me. After a few turns and going down a couple of dark alleys we had arrived! "Y/n I don't think it's safe to be here." Eren looks at me with slight fear in his eyes. "Is the titan boy scared?" "N-No!" "Besides where do you think Armin got all his books about the outside world from?" I say pulling Eren into a store. "Hey
y/n! It's been a while since I've seen you." My old childhood friend Emily comes out from behind the counter and hugs me. "Hey Em." She points to Eren. "Who's that?" "That's Eren. He's my boyfriend." I say smiling while watching Eren look at random things in the shop. "Woah you actually got a boyfriend? What happened to the y/n who would say and I quote 'I don't need a boyfriend! He'll only get in the way of my goal'." Emily crosses her arms and smirks. Emily has wavy long brown hair with piercing emerald eyes.

"He's different Em." Eren had made his was over to us just in time to hear what we were talking about. He smirks at me and takes a hold of my hand. "I'm Eren nice to meet you." He waves at Emily. "Emily. Who're you shopping for y/n?" I ran my finger along the books on the shelf. "Hm just browsing for now." Emily nods. "Well you know where to find me." I continued to look around the shop. It was filled with several illegal things. Drugs, guns, knives, books about the world beyond the walls, maps from all over the place, and several pieces of stolen/imported jewelry. A specific ring caught my eye. (The picture above) "Hey Em how much?" I ask her holding the ring up. "Seventy." She says without even looking up from her book. "I saw it come in about a month ago and I knew you'd like it." I slid the ring onto my finger and continued to look around. Eren made his way over to me while I was looking at the maps. "What're you doing?" Eren asks scrummaging through a bin of knives. "Looking at the maps for Armin. I know he would love one." I pulled out a small one and looked at it. "Em how much?" She glances up. "One hundred."

I sigh earning a concerned look from Eren. I walked back over to where I found the ring took it off my finger and took the map to the counter. "Eh? Not getting the ring?" Emily looks at me with a sad face. "Not today I don't have enough." She nods. "Who's the map for?" I smile to myself. "Armin. He doesn't have a map and I think he would enjoy having one." A slight blush appeared on Emily's face. "I remember Armin. He was quite cute in my opinion." Emily rolls the map up and sticks it inside a bag after I hand her the money. I walk out of the store and start to head back to HQ. Shit I forgot Eren. I walk back to the store and see Eren handing Emily money with a huge smile on his face. I decided to wait outside for him. "So what'd you buy?" I ask when he exists the store.  "None of your business." He held the small bag close to his chest. "Eren!" I whine hoping to guilt trip him. "I'll show you later." "Please?" I stick out my lower lip and pout. Eren plants a quick kiss on my lips. "Even if you pout I'm not showing you till later." I roll my eyes. "Ugh fine." Eren folded the bag up and stuck it inside his pocket in his jacket. I did the same with Armins map.

We were walking peacefully until I heard "Well look who we have here! It's y/n l/n!" I sighed and turned around. "May I help you Noah?" I say crossing my arms. "It's miss I'm way too scared to do anything!" Mason chimes in. Noah and Mason were kids who bullied me throughout my childhood. "I see you two haven't changed at all." Noah and Mason started to come closer to me but Eren stood in front of me. "Leave her alone." I tapped his shoulder. "Eren I'm fine." He moved away from in front of me but stayed right behind me. "If I do say so myself y/n you definitely got prettier. You used to be such an ugly kid." I roll my eyes at the remark made by Noah. "Whatever." I began to walk away with Eren until Mason slaps my ass. I turn around with anger in my eyes and slap his cheek hard and knee him in the gut.  "No one fucking touches me like that. Got it?" "How dare you lay a finger on her!" Eren yells. I gave Eren a death glare telling him to back down. "Just because you became a soldier doesn't change the fact that deep down inside you're still that coward little girl! That little girl who just stood there and let us-" I cut Noah off but kicking him in the face. "I am not the same girl I used to be." He fell to the ground and I put my boot in his mouth. "If anyone is the coward here it's you two." My voice was cold and harsh. I shove my boot down a little farther making him gag. Tears began to form in his eyes. (Like father like daughter right? Hahahahaha) "I will end your fucking life if you ever speak to me that way again you bitch." I made sure to shove my boot further with every word. My laughter fills the air as I take my shoe out of Noah's mouth. "What are you insane?!" Mason yells at me helping Noah up.

"Maybe just a little." I turn around take Erens hand and walk away. I could hear them talking about me but I didn't care. It was probably 2:30 ish. "I actually think you're a little insane." Eren laughs. "There's nothing wrong with that! Besides they had it coming!" He put his arm around me. "I couldn't agree more." We high fived. After a few minutes of walking back to HQ I decided to try and guilt trip Eren again. "Eren?" I look up at him and tilt my head trying to make myself look cute. "Yes?" His teal eyes locked into my e/c ones. "Sooo do you wanna show me what you bought yet?" I kissed his cheek in hopes of that buttering him up. "Ugh fine." Eren pulled out the bag and started to unfold it as we walked. "Yes! I'm so excited! Wait let me guess!" Eren smiles softly. "You bought drugs?" "Why would I buy those?" He shakes his head at me. "Because they're fun." Eren gave me a concerned and what the fuck look. "Uhhhhhh a knife?" "Nope. Now close your eyes." We stopped in the middle of the street. "What the fuck are you gonna do? Throw salt on me? You bought salt. That's my final guess." "Just close your eyes!"

I closed my eyes and I felt Eren pick up my hand. He slid something onto my finger. "That's not salt. What the fuck is that? A bug or some shit?" I'm honestly expecting to open my eyes and see a dead spider wrapped around my finger. "It's not! Open your eyes!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw the ring from earlier on my finger and Eren giving me a big grin. "Aw! Eren!" I throw my arms around his neck. "Thank you!"

Erens pov

"Thank you!" Y/n says filled with joy. I lift her off the ground a little bit gently though. "I love you." I whisper in her ear. She let's go of my neck as I set her back down. "I love you too!" Y/n has the biggest smile on her face right now. Damn I'm gonna marry this girl one day. I look at y/n and smile. I swear she's perfect. "Come on we should get back to HQ I'm sure they've noticed I'm not there by now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this chapter was filled with fluff and insanity

If y'all have seen season three y'all know what I meant😏😏